B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

1 minute ago, Hornygirl said:

Personally I'd go for comfort over looks any day.  And I actually think she looks pretty damn sexy in them. 

OMG I had you as a super sexy woman who knows what she wants but would wear underwear that pleases her man just as I do things to please my partner. I actually buy the panties for the women I am involved with, as long as she doesn't mind. Love buying women's panties. And if Evelyn's target is sexual men these don't do it for me. Reminds me of granny panties. :wink:

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG I had you as a super sexy woman who knows what she wants but would wear underwear that pleases her man just as I do things to please my partner. I actually buy the panties for the women I am involved with, as long as she doesn't mind. Love buying women's panties. And if Evelyn's target is sexual men these don't do it for me. Reminds me of granny panties. :wink:

Lol.  I don't have a partner, and if I did it probably wouldn't be a man 😂😂 Either way, I'm not doing something that I don't like simply because someone I'm with wants me to. 

As to whether I'm sexy, let's just say I don't have a problem getting laid if I want to 😂😂

And like I said, I find those panties sexy, we all have different tastes!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1