B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I do remember it was very cheap, like 9.95 a month and you could get a 3 day trial for 1.95. The video sucked terribly bad and was all grainy and the audio was even worse.

the name of the website was the name of this couple i try search but i think they closed the door, it was my first experience of voyeurism before rlc

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Knack is a terrible ps4 game and you know it naga.i am still amazed you think she doesn't position in bed a lot of times in a way we can't  see the best "spot",three cams in a relatively small bedroom and somehow she always have the unfortunate bad lucky of none catching the action..just like Sophie😉.

Patience Ze...patience...😉

Btw, I don't know the game...I only know Football Manager...😁

Rlc changed so much,Friday night and we don't have a single house with visits,party nothing.Kinda feels rlc become a caricature of what once was.A couple years ago we would have lots of couples houses,in some a lot of friends visiting,others with new guests for us to discover.Now..or we watch girls layed in bed or sofa..or girls layed in sofa and bed😐.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Patience Ze...patience...😉

Btw, I don't know the game...I only know Football Manager...😁

I would try to be if i already didn't seen her for weeks,maybe months even and know her game from bottom to top😅.Just hope the good,big bedroom doesn't goes to the girls i think it will😬.Knack is a legendary game hehe.

• Upvote 1

One thing you can count on with the GOV apartments is Spain is a lovely country to visit, Barcelona is a one big party city.

RLC has a revolving door and out with old in with the new every few months trying to keep somewhat fresh, that is why BARCELONA was the perfect addition to RLC and has been so popular as well as keeping it alive and well after the Russian apartments were taken offline.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1