B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

1 minute ago, firewall said:

planned or not it's not important the moment we have a great view,

the photoshot of monica and milena was planned too...

Hey Fire...you just can't ignore me, can you my friend 😉

If you remember back when Milena was in B1, she's into photography big style...She had an epic photoshoot with Belle...and she modelled herself several times...But, tbh, I didn't see this today as I've been to a gig...so I can't defend it, and life's too short to watch it on replay...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys, I like Holly, but this was totally a pre-planned show...😒

It was quite nice, but then I'm totally biased on Holly. I just think it was very unnecessary. The thing that bothers me the most is that this seemed more important than staying awake for the party yesterday. 

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

It was quite nice, but then I'm totally biased on Holly. I just think it was very unnecessary. The thing that bothers me the most is that this seemed more important than staying awake for the party yesterday. 

I think they felt uncomfortable with the guys... I did...😏

4 minutes ago, kakuk said:

nagachilli2... > Softcore you can have hundreds of pages for free.

I know...but you don't really get a glimpse of the girl's real personality in a 10 min video...😏

Actually, I'm now wondering how I actually got involved in this discussion...lol...I think I was just responding to 1 of your cryptic posts Kakuk...😉

Bonjour tout le monde , . J'ai vu le replay d'hier soir avec MONICA et je pense qu'elle est trop gentille avec MILENA ( JE NE L'AIME PAS👎°) ;MILENA bloque toutes ses actions ,elle rentre dans sa chambre plusieurs fois ,en Français on dit " casse-couilles"

• Upvote 1