B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I haven't seen Holly packing yet, so I don't know when she leaves, but I assume this is a sort of final show, that might have been planned a while ago, and that "had to" be done before she leaves, but I much rather wished Holly were more invested in the party yesterday. I do not understand why she would go to bed so early in the middle of a party. Do they really think this show is more interesting for the viewers?

I don't think this has anything to do with that at all.  Valerie has been making her way through the girls, offering then massages in the hope that might develop further.  With Holly she found someone, possibly the only current girl in that house, who is open to sexual acts with women and happy for it to happen on camera.  What will be interesting will be to see if having found that Valerie tries to take things further with Holly, or continues to try with the other girls. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I don't think she was ever serious about developing a relationship with another girl.  Alla made it known pretty early on that she was not interested in women.  If she had been serious she would have picked Holly who has been rebuffed by everyone since Megan left.  The only serious one interested in a relationship in the house is  Valerie.  The others just cuddle for the cameras.  I would love to be proven wrong.

I think I read things quite differently. 

Evelyn I suspect is bi or even lesbian, has quite a high sex drive, but is an introvert and shy so is never going to make the first move on anyone and tends to pull away when people make a move on her. 

Alla I think might be more open to things with a girl than you might think, but it's not going to be Evelyn for the reasons above. 

Valerie isn't remotely interested in a relationship with anyone, she's just a highly sexed predator on the look out for sexual conquests. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I know plenty of girls who have "become lesbian" as you call it.  I tend to go with bisexual...but you are so naive that you need a hard line.

I'm not sure I like the "become lesbian" label, but from experience if you put a group of young, horny women in a confined space for a time, particularly if you then add alcohol,  things happen - which don't necessarily reflect people's primary sexual preferences

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, firewall said:

i don't see any difference between them (exept the bra size)

:shy:..lol,, well Monica has huge length in her legs... so that too however. Monica... daaaayum 

• Upvote 1

I just went through all of the replays and I don't see one of Milena, except when she is with Magical Magnificent Monica. So far Milena is just riding the coat tails of "The Magical One" and can't even rate a replay on her own, I am still trying to figure why she was given a premium bedroom ??? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

I think I read things quite differently. 

Evelyn I suspect is bi or even lesbian, has quite a high sex drive, but is an introvert and shy so is never going to make the first move on anyone and tends to pull away when people make a move on her. 

Alla I think might be more open to things with a girl than you might think, but it's not going to be Evelyn for the reasons above. 

Valerie isn't remotely interested in a relationship with anyone, she's just a highly sexed predator on the look out for sexual conquests. 

Are we watching the same girl? She has a bf back home and is the least introverted person in the house....She is just simply not into girls which is fine..As for never making a move on anyone, she used Alla's toy on her last week......You are right about Alla and Valerie

37 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Are we watching the same girl? She has a bf back home and is the least introverted person in the house....She is just simply not into girls which is fine..As for never making a move on anyone, she used Alla's toy on her last week......You are right about Alla and Valerie

I don't know your source for her having a bf back home but it's interesting to hear - if true it would be an alternative reason for why she will flirt but then pull back before anything really happens. 

Yes, I did see what she did with Alla and the toy last week- for me it was a rare glimpse into what Evelyn would like to be but isn't able to be - whether from lack of confidence or the existence of a boy friend or whatever. 

My rating of her as an introvert comes from the number of times when the girls come together as a group, to watch something, or just sit round in the kitchen, or to go out together or whatever - and Evelyn opts out and chooses to be alone in her room.  

4 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I don't know your source for her having a bf back home but it's interesting to hear - if true it would be an alternative reason for why she will flirt but then pull back before anything really happens. 

Yes, I did see what she did with Alla and the toy last week- for me it was a rare glimpse into what Evelyn would like to be but isn't able to be - whether from lack of confidence or the existence of a boy friend or whatever. 

My rating of her as an introvert comes from the number of times when the girls come together as a group, to watch something, or just sit round in the kitchen, or to go out together or whatever - and Evelyn opts out and chooses to be alone in her room.  

She spends half of her day on the phone with him...that might be the reason why she chooses to be alone most of the time....I have heard her speak to him numerous times but I have no clue what is being said but she does smile a lot every time she is on the phone with him...She even had him on speaker phone and made Laima chuckle....

• Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, Thestarider a dit :

I just went through all of the replays and I don't see one of Milena, except when she is with Magical Magnificent Monica. So far Milena is just riding the coat tails of "The Magical One" and can't even rate a replay on her own, I am still trying to figure why she was given a premium bedroom ??? 

Yes I do also want to know why is she given Holly's room when she is a DO-NOTHING girl???

Give Holly back her room, at least she will make good use of the cameras.

I am pretty sure Milena can do fine with sharing a room with Cherry 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Yes I do also want to know why is she given Holly's room when she is a DO-NOTHING girl???

Give Holly back her room, at least she will make good use of the cameras.

I am pretty sure Milena can do fine with sharing a room with Cherry 😏

I too think Holly should have gotten her room back when the renovation was done. Keeping her in the shared room was kind of unfair, after all they had to live through.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I too think Holly should have gotten her room back when the renovation was done. Keeping her in the shared room was kind of unfair, after all they had to live through.

Can we conceive of the possibility they might have wanted to stay in together? They do seem to be good friends. 

• Upvote 1