B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

14 minutes ago, timber said:

Holly's behavior seems to be defined by whoever she's hanging out with. IMO that isn't the best quality for a GOV tenant, but it would work fine with a stronger cast around her.

The problem with Cherry is that it seems pretty clear that the main reason she's there is to go out. It's hard to really get around that. RLC should obviously do a better job putting a limit on the number of nights they're gone, but you can't make someone have fun in the apartment. And Cherry seems determined to have the vast majority of her fun elsewhere. Maybe if she was paired with a Damira type, I guess. But I wouldn't be thrilled to see her back unless there was some assurance that there would be a major behavior change. Next time around she'll already have all the contacts/friends in the clubs and could jump straight back into it. It's a shame. She's very attractive and seems nice and friendly. 

Obviously the shared room has been a disaster for both of them though. I really wish RLC would scrap the shared rooms/beds. More tenants is not necessarily better and letting girls have privacy is pretty important.

If Holly had been here just a couple of months earlier she would have had an amazing time.  Cherry did need somebody to push her boundaries a bit and Holly has, but I think now there just isn’t time.  Your reasons are exactly why I would be on the fence so seeing a Cherry again with just barely tipping towards yes. 

I hate how RLC put kept them in the same room after the maintenance was over. Let them finish out their stays in there own rooms as it was only a couple of weeks. I like how it brought brought Cherry and Holly together but it just seemed a bit disrespectful. 

26 minutes ago, timber said:

I really wish RLC would scrap the shared rooms/beds. More tenants is not necessarily better and letting girls have privacy is pretty important.

The day they do is the day I cancel my subscription.  Watching the relationships develop in these shared rooms and beds, and the working round each other in daily life, ands of course particularly masturbation, is a key part of RLC for me.  I rarely watch any of the rooms with just one girl in, as I rarely watch any of the apartments with just one couple in.  If I want to watch a girl masturbate I'll look in the mirror, or go and pull someone in a bar - watching the real life interaction of girls and couples negotiating a shared space is what it's all about!

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

I'd really like to see her stay, watch the gradual loosening up, revealing more and more, see how open she may become.  That's what this is all about for me, watching that journey. 

I think any one who needs loosening up should stay far far away from a voyeur site.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

What! Evelyn is fantastic.  She's a true voyeur, sneakily bates in all sorts of places, pees in the shower, wears the cutest of panties with a gorgeous camel toe.  And watching the dynamic between her and Alla developing since they moved in together has been so much fun. I'm gutted that it looks like she's leaving. 

Agree with all you said, gonna miss her when she leaves 😞

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:
4 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

What! Evelyn is fantastic.  She's a true voyeur, sneakily bates in all sorts of places, pees in the shower, wears the cutest of panties with a gorgeous camel toe.  And watching the dynamic between her and Alla developing since they moved in together has been so much fun. I'm gutted that it looks like she's leaving. 

Agree with all you said, gonna miss her when she leaves 😞

I don't think she was ever serious about developing a relationship with another girl.  Alla made it known pretty early on that she was not interested in women.  If she had been serious she would have picked Holly who has been rebuffed by everyone since Megan left.  The only serious one interested in a relationship in the house is  Valerie.  The others just cuddle for the cameras.  I would love to be proven wrong.

1 hour ago, timber said:

Holly's behavior seems to be defined by whoever she's hanging out with. IMO that isn't the best quality for a GOV tenant, but it would work fine with a stronger cast around her.

The problem with Cherry is that it seems pretty clear that the main reason she's there is to go out. It's hard to really get around that. RLC should obviously do a better job putting a limit on the number of nights they're gone, but you can't make someone have fun in the apartment. And Cherry seems determined to have the vast majority of her fun elsewhere. Maybe if she was paired with a Damira type, I guess. But I wouldn't be thrilled to see her back unless there was some assurance that there would be a major behavior change. Next time around she'll already have all the contacts/friends in the clubs and could jump straight back into it. It's a shame. She's very attractive and seems nice and friendly. 

Obviously the shared room has been a disaster for both of them though. I really wish RLC would scrap the shared rooms/beds. More tenants is not necessarily better and letting girls have privacy is pretty important.

Agree they could make that room into something much better, or maybe put in a double bed and do some other decorations, or turn it into a game room or something where they could hang out and play games, maybe billard and other things like that.

14 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Holly did try with a few of the girls but they are not interested in sex with each other.  I remember she tried sucking Alla's nipple and Alla just laid on her stomach.  Bring her beck with Damira

Most of these girls aren't lesbians. They like guys. 

All this pseudo lesbian shows are the worst RLC has ever introduced. It would have been better to cast girls who are really prepared to take part in the project. 

• Upvote 1