B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I was not a Milena fan the first time when she was in B-1, and I had hoped that her friendship with Marvelous Magical Monica might be the straw that broke the camels back, but after seeing her for many days she is still the same old Milena,

Watch out Monica she is another Sophie and could stab you in the back first chance she gets. I would be careful when turning your back to her.

i agree.

• Upvote 1

Reverse phycology and the critical analytical analysis would question, that if you despise these apartments so much, and it is obvious that you are always watching them, and the fact you seldom ever post in any other thread other than the Barcelona apartment threads, that you are either obsessed with them, or you are a internet troll just trying shit disturb the normal posting of the threads, you see one makes a point and moves on to the next discussion and a new topic of conversation. You however are a broken record, and continue to stalk the Barcelona threads with your endless real life obsession and fake lesbian obsession nonsense.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I know plenty of girls who have "become lesbian" as you call it.  I tend to go with bisexual...but you are so naive that you need a hard line.

Of course there are girls who are bisexual. Piper's obviously an example of that. The problem starts when the girls have no sexual attraction to each other, but simply pretend as if they would. Anyone who's not a blind fan boy will notice it right away. Just have a lock at piper and recognize the differences to the pseudo lesbian Girls in GOV. 

Anyway, The sexual orientation  is not at all what I criticize about Sopie or the Twins. It's the artificiality and the lifelessness. Both, the Twins and Sohie no one could identify there actual sexual orientation because they are not actually involved in the project. They just perform shows. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I was not a Milena fan the first time when she was in B-1, and I had hoped that her friendship with Marvelous Magical Monica might be the straw that broke the camels back, but after seeing her for many days she is still the same old Milena,

Watch out Monica she is another Sophie and could stab you in the back first chance she gets. I would be careful when turning your back to her.

damn i am surprised you say that about Monica i know you are one of her first fan

the other day Naga jumped on me because i compared monica to sofie but for me i was right about that,

i don't see any difference between them (exept the bra size) there is just the costume is different, everything is calculate with her i see clear in her game exactly the same level of Sofie after we share my point of view or not