B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i could have sworn i just told you LMAO..

You said it and I added we can only guess where they are going. Cherry and Holly didnt want anything to do with those 2 guys when they were there the other night, they went to bed before the other girls and Holly and Cherry slept together in Holly's bed hiding from the guys. Val was with the tall guy in the livingroom kissing, maybe she is going to see him tonight and Holly just tagging along. Though Holly was nicely dressed as if she was going to meet up with someone.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You said it and I added we can only guess where they are going. Cherry and Holly didnt want anything to do with those 2 guys when they were there the other night, they went to bed before the other girls and Holly and Cherry slept together in Holly's bed hiding from the guys. Val was with the tall guy in the livingroom kissing, maybe she is going to see him tonight and Holly just tagging along. Though Holly was nicely dressed as if she was going to meet up with someone.

LOL the other night wasn't for Cherry or Holly, it was for whoever else wanted a piece of the action.  Cherry and Holly have them enough on the outside!  Take it to the bank Fagen...Val and Holly will have their piping cleaned out tonight by Bruno Mars and his sidekick ShittyDancer!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL the other night wasn't for Cherry or Holly, it was for whoever else wanted a piece of the action.  Cherry and Holly have them enough on the outside!  Take it to the bank Fagen...Val and Holly will have their piping cleaned out tonight by Bruno Mars and his sidekick ShittyDancer!!

The bank refused your advice cause it was phony 😏

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe, I only know what I saw the other night, specially Cherry seemed to have very little interest in them and made a grimace to Holly when they talked about them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL, I was told that you make up hillarious conspiracy theories.

• Like 2

I see Milena is back from her several days stay out with boyfriend,nice..now she can continue the crap shows with her partner girlfriend,as usual real life in rlc Barca houses..is done outside of cams.We get the rests😔.

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they are not all conspiracy theories Edward....some are very factual!!

I don't read the forum myself, but my friend told me it's all rubbish, and I trust him more.

• Haha 7