B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

A late good evening Monica..and probably goodnight soon...looking as lovely as ever...I'm sure your not reading CC, you'd get in deep shit trouble, but, just in case there's the tiniest chance that you are...don't listen to all the negative crap..You have a shitload of fans here,  and If you shift through the gears. like you did last time, you'll blow their minds...❤️❤️

• Like 2

Il y a 7 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

/You're wrong. I can't be arsed to go back over the last week. I'm assuming you haven't got replay, and you don't follow B4 live very often, but if you look at her activity timeline you are talking total BS...

Not exactly Naga, I do have Replay (all of us should have Replay by now right?) and follow B4 quite often.

She is easily among the top 3 girls who stays off-cam the most on this project. On average 4-6 hours per day at least on my calculation (feel free to correct me).

But one thing is without doubt, she needs to do better.

And let me remind you Mr Chilli, I do like Monica. I just don't like what I am seeing from her so far.

In reply to the previous comment, she is no Sophie (at least on my count) but we won't want her to turn into Sophie II anytime soon do we?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A late good evening Monica..and probably goodnight soon...looking as lovely as ever...I'm sure your not reading CC, you'd get in deep shit trouble, but, just in case there's the tiniest chance that you are...don't listen to all the negative crap..You have a shitload truckload or a boatload of fans here,  and If you shift through the gears. like you did last time, you'll blow their minds...❤️❤️

Made a minor correction--you just made it sound like too much crap 😏

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, kakuk said:

That's life, said the clown with tears in his eyes, and put a smile on his face.

I haven't a fucking clue what  post you're responding to here, my friend, but , for some reason, this post touched a nerve, and put a smile on my face...Thank you...👌

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

A late good evening Monica..and probably goodnight soon...looking as lovely as ever...I'm sure your not reading CC, you'd get in deep shit trouble, but, just in case there's the tiniest chance that you are...don't listen to all the negative crap..You have a shitload of fans here,  and If you shift through the gears. like you did last time, you'll blow their minds...❤️❤️

The negative "crap" about Monica is others users valid taste,opinion about her..i could perfectly say that what you say about her is..crap.She never blow my mind,or made me feel minimal interested about her in cams,she just a show girl in exactly same fashion as Sophie etc and use exactly the same..crap..tease tactics to get prime time atention.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

What's all this bullshit? No mention that Holly and Valerie bated. Get a grip guys.

But sadly, given all the build up,  separately rather than together.  But they both got straight down to it and came quickly- two horny girls after all the teasing!

• Like 1