B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've been told that the "hired dicks" will be back in B4 very shortly.  i'm sure the girls from whoville will bring them back after club night.  is that better for you Mods??

Think Val told them they could come back at next party, but dunno when that will be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matri69 said:

cherry da quando ha cambiato stanza hasubito un involuzione incredibile,prima era arrivata a masturbarsi anale ora non fa nulla da tantissimo empo

she's tag teaming the Bobsee twins on the outside.....therefore, she doesn't need or want to do anything on the inside!!

32 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Think Val told them they could come back at next party, but dunno when that will be.

it doesn't matter to me, it doesn't affect me in any way!!  i was told that Val and Holly left to go spend time with them so it really doesn't matter.  Cherry had them all night and now Val and Holly will have them all night tonight.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it doesn't matter to me, it doesn't affect me in any way!!  i was told that Val and Holly left to go spend time with them so it really doesn't matter.  Cherry had them all night and now Val and Holly will have them all night tonight.

They just left few mins ago, where they are going we can only guess.

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadly😈.

it is sad!!!  Monica will be exactly the same as the previous times, she will go out of her way to make sure you can't see anything when she bates and then when the last couple of weeks of her stay gets here she will start showing something.....same OLD monotonous Monica!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1