B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Cherry is gone. Alla and Evelyn moved into the room.

If Cherry is gone, her name should've already disappeared, as Holly's name. And since their names are still there, Alla and Evelyn couldn't have moved there, as they still have their names in the other room too. Are you sure she's gone?

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

If Cherry is gone, her name should've already disappeared, as Holly's name. And since their names are still there, Alla and Evelyn couldn't have moved there , as they still have their names in the other room. Are you sure she's gone?

I watched her leave with her suitcase. The twins from B1 are in Alla and Evelyn's room. I guess RLC are slow to change the names.

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I watched her leave with her suitcase. The twins from B1 are in Alla and Evelyn's room. I guess RLC are slow to change the names.

That's super weird, because nothing has changed in the naming list (either in the house list or in the rooms list). They usually are fast in that matter, and even put the house UM when someone leaves or moves in 🤔

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

It's beyond me how Alla and Evelyn are still there.  RLC must be desperate.

Evelyn has a great slim body and does sneaky little bates from time to time, whats not to like ? Or do you prefere the twins? lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, costa049 said:

That's super weird, because nothing has changed in the naming list (either in the house list or in the rooms list). They usually are fast in that matter 🤔

Look in the living room and you will see those horrible twins.🤬

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Look in the living room and you will those horrible twins.🤬

Ok, but that could just be them visiting as it already happened with other participants from the other appartment. What is weird is that, if changes really happened, how RLC didn't put the house UM and kept everything the same