B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The-Standard-Member-get-s-a-better-deal.Just-no-replay-and-a-couple-other-features.

yes the deal is good for a standard membership but suscribe without replay it's not possible for me i don't want spend hours in front of my computer for miss nothing,

it's confortable to have the replay but for now i am not interested by this new premium price for a month it's too expansive now specially without any new apartments after the lose of the 16 apartments of may or june i don't remember exactly

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Hardly! Yes, they're boring.  Yes, they're wasting space in a great room with good cams.  But they're still only 2 girls out of 8 in a 5 bedroom house - they'll stay in their room being boring and the rest will get on with life around them. 

Yes a good way to look at it Hornygirl

finally, I realized what RLC wants to do with all this mixing of beds, it's a competition between every room, to those who make the most stupid show, it seems to me that for now it is in the lead, Evelyn and Alla and another great commercial choice for RLC, raise prices, RLC, 11 apartments $ 44.95, VHTV, 37 apartments $ 36.95

1 hour ago, firewall said:

Capture-2019-11-30-07-31-45-282.jpg

bye bye the 34,95 deal for a  premium month suscription

So RLC has become a good deal if people have taken a subscription before this new rate change
Hoping they did not raise the rate just because all the apartments have the new camera technology but they have a more or less future plan to add new content because the rate was changed to the down due to the consequent loss of all apartments in Russia and for the moment we are still far from an equivalent level that would justify returning to the original price before this loss even if the replay is still included in this rate

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

So RLC has become a good deal if people have taken a subscription before this new rate change
Hoping they did not raise the rate just because all the apartments have the new camera technology but they have a more or less future plan to add new content because the rate was changed to the down due to the consequent loss of all apartments in Russia and for the moment we are still far from an equivalent level that would justify returning to the original price before this loss even if the replay is still included in this rate

they are doing this for forcing the people to take the 3 or 6 months premium deal

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The-Standard-Member-get-s-a-better-deal.Just-no-replay-and-a-couple-other-features.

Absolutely,Rlc isn't worth 45$ montly(seem They discreetly put price higher again),no new couples houses,focus mostly in barcas houses and lame shows,any smart people only pays 20$ for month.

• Like 2

Unbeliable,so soon the basic subscription will pass from 19.99 to 29,99,more ten bucks,without any new houses,why did the price gone up 50%!?No new couples houses,only 11 houses of that 11 houses one is a girl alone without anyone near her,other is a fake couple that makes no sense,then a bunch of nonsense Barca houses and stupid shows.Why did the price gone up 50% if we didn't get at least two,three normal houses!?50% price up!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Absolutely,Rlc isn't worth 45$ montly(seem They discreetly put price higher again),no new couples houses,focus mostly in barcas houses and lame shows,any smart people only pays 20$ for month.

Except without Replay RLC is useless for any of us who do not have have the time or flexibility to be able to access at any time to see what is going on. 

I hope my existing subscription will continue at the lower rate, otherwise I will be unsubscribing again. 

• Like 1