B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

14 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

That might easily be the worst show I have seen in a minute.

You should be a little more specific. 

• Do you mean do the whole night with eight girls doing whatever the fuck that was for hours? 
  • Do you mean Monica and Milena with this implied pseudo lesbian bullshit that didn't lead to anything except talking. It is just ridiculous when hetero girls want to pretend they have something going on, but really only want to give a show for the camera.
  • Do you mean Alla trying to make Evelyn use a dildo on camera. Something we all know never will happen and was just again only for the camera. 

It's hard to believe how far RLC has fallen. I don't know why they think that a concept that didn't work with seven girls is now getting better with eight girls. Unbelievable. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

You should be a little more specific. 

• Do you mean do the whole night with eight girls doing whatever the fuck that was for hours? 
  • Do you mean Monica and Milena with this implied pseudo lesbian bullshit that didn't lead to anything except talking. It is just ridiculous when hetero girls want to pretend they have something going on, but really only want to give a show for the camera.
  • Do you mean Alla trying to Evelyn use a dildo on camera. Something we all know never will happen and was just again only for the camera. 

It's hard to believe how far RLC has fallen. I don't know why they think that a concept that didn't work with seven girls is now getting better with eight girls. Unbelievable. 

I was talking about Milena and Monica.....They were doing so well until today smh...I only just caught Evelyn and Alla's show...Something is definitely in the air...They probably caught it from that diabolical crap from yesterday....I am hoping this isn't something to be expected everyday...

Just now, Sexytreach said:

I was talking about Milena and Monica.....They were doing so well until today smh...I only just caught Evelyn and Alla's show...Something is definitely in the air...They probably caught it from that diabolical crap from yesterday....I am hoping this isn't something to be expected everyday...

I think firewall said that perfectly:  "massage etc...nothing more".

One thing is clear to me, of all the cast in B4 only Valerie and maybe Holly have potential. In B2 it is only Aria and in B1 the only hope left is an open spot. RLC has fifteen girls listed for GOV. What a miserable result. 

• Like 3