Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

le garçon est venu très vite
si cela suffisait pour Masha?: :)

Cet homme n'avait pas été très performant sur la durée lors de sa dernière visite je suis étonné de le revoir mais peut-être que Masha n'ai pas si difficile en matière de sexe que l'on pourrait le croire a près tout.

This man had not been performing very well over time during his last visit I am surprised to see him again but maybe that Masha did not have so difficult in terms of sex that one could believe it almost all

16 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Cet homme n'avait pas été très performant sur la durée lors de sa dernière visite je suis étonné de le revoir mais peut-être que Masha n'ai pas si difficile en matière de sexe que l'on pourrait le croire a près tout.

This man had not been performing very well over time during his last visit I am surprised to see him again but maybe that Masha did not have so difficult in terms of sex that one could believe it almost all

I heard her say once:"I think men are afraid of me"
but it's also not easy for boys to have sex on camera. The choice is not that big. She has to take what's there.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I heard her say once:"I think men are afraid of me"
but it's also not easy for boys to have sex on camera. The choice is not that big. She has to take what's there.

Don't worry guy's, we will soon see many more lovers pass Masha with more stamina!

Sophia has now set up her bed in the LR
Maybe she believes it or she knows:                                                          ???
Masha later needs the bed in the bedroom for herself and her prey  :undecided:

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha is not tired
she takes her miracle drug out of the fridge, drinks coffee and takes her black book into the BR-toilet  
she has to write something down very quickly  ::)

During the last 2-3 days she spent many hours in the bedroom toilet, and for two consecutive days she had an open conversation with a woman for over an hour. It is weird tonight that they are lying down and as soon as the boy is asleep Masha starts going to the bedroom toilet. Very strange things are happening in this apartment.🤔