Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Masha had the visit of one of the "special" friends,but with the other one taking the bed..no action.Unless Masha convinces sleepy girl to pass the night out we don't gona see much.

From what I understand ze81 we will see many of the male guests come back like Mashas lover's. What would bother me is seeing the disgusting J&D couple come back again.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Masha had the visit of one of the "special" friends,but with the other one taking the bed..no action.Unless Masha convinces sleepy girl to pass the night out we don't gona see much.

why would she have to leave just because masha has a booty call.sophia lives there she doesnt have to go know where unless she wants to come visit me.i would make it worth her while.😅

3 hours ago, hondarellas said:

From what I understand ze81 we will see many of the male guests come back like Mashas lover's. What would bother me is seeing the disgusting J&D couple come back again.

i for one didnt like D&J.but the pixie was another story.jane wasnt that good looking for me.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, canito said:

why would she have to leave just because masha has a booty call.sophia lives there she doesnt have to go know where unless she wants to come visit me.i would make it worth her while.😅

"Sophia lives there"..sadly yes.

9 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Indeed,lets hope drug couple doesn't show up for Christmas🤢.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

"Sophia lives there"..sadly yes.

just my opinion.if they would of left masha by herself.she would be doing her normal routine of masturbation and once in awhile fucking but i like sophia and i like the way they interact with eachother.masha would of been another leora with no life all she can do is bate.the only difference is that masha knows alot of people and if she ever needs a cock all she has to do is call one of her connects.and then people would be still be complaining that the apt.is boring.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, canito said:

just my opinion.if they would of left masha by herself.she would be doing her normal routine of masturbation and once in awhile fucking but i like sophia and i like the way they interact with eachother.masha would of been another leora with no life all she can do is bate.the only difference is that masha knows alot of people and if she ever needs a cock all she has to do is call one of her connects.and then people would be still be complaining that the apt.is boring.

Its totaly respectable opinion,we don't have to agree with everything and have same tastes etc.Regrad Sophia myself forlong time suggested that Masha should have a roomate and even talked about Sophia,but was for the house have more diferent situations,persons in it but sadly Sophia didn't brought nothing(in my view),What you said about Masha is what makes her(for better) diferent from Leora etc..she have friends,special friends also,wish her roomate also had,but for that she needs to go out more,sleeping half of day and other half fallow Masha bump won't fixe that😅..but maybe in future we will see a Sophia resident instead of Sophia guest.A good start would be more "meetings" like they had the other day with the guests in house.

• Like 1