Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

i just wanna know.what people on cc.mean by fake shows.so lets see if this helps me any if masha had 2 guys over and sophia had 2 guys over and  sophia sucked both guys dried and you saw it with your own eyes is that fake or real?so when dasha fucked sasha was that fake or real help me understand.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Its totaly respectable opinion,we don't have to agree with everything and have same tastes etc.Regrad Sophia myself forlong time suggested that Masha should have a roomate and even talked about Sophia,but was for the house have more diferent situations,persons in it but sadly Sophia didn't brought nothing(in my view),What you said about Masha is what makes her(for better) diferent from Leora etc..she have friends,special friends also,wish her roomate also had,but for that she needs to go out more,sleeping half of day and other half fallow Masha bump won't fixe that😅..but maybe in future we will see a Sophia resident instead of Sophia guest.A good start would be more "meetings" like they had the other day with the guests in house.

i can understand that ze and i respect your comment.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canito said:

i just wanna know.what people on cc.mean by fake shows.so lets see if this helps me any if masha had 2 guys over and sophia had 2 guys over and  sophia sucked both guys dried and you saw it with your own eyes is that fake or real?so when dasha fucked sasha was that fake or real help me understand.

Depends the person eyes,in my view for exemple a good number of masha bates in bed,bathroom are mostly shows,in Barca houses mainly at night..tons of shows.Even "normal" couples houses like Carla do shows,with the finish cumshot in great cam view most of times.Tehre are good shows and bad shows..usualy Barca shows are horrible.Just my personal view of this.Others could think very different or even very similar.Cheers.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha will do what she wants
It doesn't matter whether Sophia is there or not
A few days ago, she said she hadn't had real sex in 6 weeks
they will order something to eat
then they will do what needs to be done ::)

well you right on food. now we wait for whats next.