Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

9 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Cet homme n'avait pas été très performant sur la durée lors de sa dernière visite je suis étonné de le revoir mais peut-être que Masha n'ai pas si difficile en matière de sexe que l'on pourrait le croire a près tout.

This man had not been performing very well over time during his last visit I am surprised to see him again but maybe that Masha did not have so difficult in terms of sex that one could believe it almost all

Isn't this the same guy that had blood in the condom??

I have a change of heart for Masha I was looking at the tape of Sasha/Jane after Masha /TK took off that night.   Sasha was doing all of that complaining  but he had a great night too!  Jane was really into it that night.  It was rude for them to walk out like that but  Sasha had his pants pulled down halfway, he was sitting around twittering his thumbs.

2 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

I have a change of heart for Masha I was looking at the tape of Sasha/Jane after Masha /TK took off that night.   Sasha was doing all of that complaining  but he had a great night too!  Jane was really into it that night.  It was rude for them to walk out like that but  Sasha had his pants pulled down halfway, he was sitting around twittering his thumbs.

"I was looking at the tape of Sasha/Jane after Masha/To took of that night"...iuksss🤢.🤢.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

I think that Masha too big for him (she is more energetic and sexual demands) with few sizes 

Then maybe she should start kegel exercises to tighten it up some 😏 (Sasha and Dick were rather big) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1