Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #6

I think Melissa threw all of her clothes away. You'd think people on these sites would be more educated about how the minds of voyeurs actually work. 

Melissa, you look more dreary and empty every day you stay here. Surely there's more to life than strategically pointing your naked body parts into cams all day long. 

15 minutes ago, Marble said:

I think Melissa threw all of her clothes away. You'd think people on these sites would be more educated about how the minds of voyeurs actually work. 

Melissa, you look more dreary and empty every day you stay here. Surely there's more to life than strategically pointing your naked body parts into cams all day long. 

It's her job sir.. She has no other income to survive if she does not do this.. 

34 minutes ago, Marble said:

No, you are wrong. 

7 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

It's her job sir.. She has no other income to survive if she does not do this.. 

If she were your daughter and she was in this same predicament, what would advise? And no, don't give me none of that "I'd let her make her own choices" comment. What would be your advice for her? Is this it? Is this the best she's capable of ever doing? The trash bin is a stark reminder of reality and truth that awaits them. How long can it last? Is there a path upwards? Success comes from hard work. Laziness will get a person no where. The clock is always ticking. 

3 minutes ago, Marble said:

How so? 

she is free to choose how she wants to live her life. that does not make her dreary and empty any more than you or me. most of us do repetitive, boring jobs everyday which we do not enjoy doing. I do not see how her job has less value than yours.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she is free to choose how she wants to live her life. that does not make her dreary and empty any more than you or me. most of us do repetitive, boring jobs everyday which we do not enjoy doing. I do not see how her job has less value than yours.

I said to me, she looks dreary and empty. You can't argue away how I see things. It's how she looks to me in almost all of the pictures posted here. Not all, but most. I'm actually hopeful. I think she can do better than this job. 

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Just ignore the Amy troll. It's him. He is back 🙄

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I did not argue away how you see things. I just said you were wrong, and that's how  see it 😃 

That's cool by me. I think I'm right though. Time will tell.