Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #6

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just ignore the Amy troll. It's him. He is back 🙄

Well aren't you the little prick. If anyone is a troll here it's you. My favorite thing you do is when you pretend that you don't know what is happening, but you know. You know it all inside and out don't you! You fake post bullshit all the time. It cracks me up when you do it too. 

33 minutes ago, Marble said:

If she were your daughter and she was in this same predicament, what would advise? And no, don't give me none of that "I'd let her make her own choices" comment. What would be your advice for her? Is this it? Is this the best she's capable of ever doing? The trash bin is a stark reminder of reality and truth that awaits them. How long can it last? Is there a path upwards? Success comes from hard work. Laziness will get a person no where. The clock is always ticking. 

Dear friend 

First of all this is a business like any other business.. Some people - such as flight attendants - can work up to a certain age then they have to resign or go to another place. It's almost the same case here. Those young people can stay at these apartments as long as they can - gain some money - and afterwards they may deposit this money in the bank or start a small business or for a girl she might get married to a rich guy and ıt's over. 

Back to your question my daughter would not come to me asking for a piece of advice if she were doing this job simply because she would be pretty aware that I would not accet her following such a career. However if she came to me and wanted to get rid of her situation in that case I would help her. When she choses to go that way (voyeur business) it's her choice and she has to accept all consequence..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Dear friend 

First of all this is a business like any other business.. Some people - such as flight attendants - can work up to a certain age then they have to resign or go to another place. It's almost the same case here. Those young people can stay at these apartments as long as they can - gain some money - and afterwards they may deposit this money in the bank or start a small business or for a girl she might get married to a rich guy and ıt's over. 

Back to your question my daughter would not come to me asking for a piece of advice if she were doing this job simply because she would be pretty aware that I would not accet her following such a career. However if she came to me and wanted to get rid of her situation in that case I would help her. When she choses to go that way (voyeur business) it's her choice and she has to accept all consequence..

Ah, a thoughtful response. I relish it. 

Yes, for sure it's her choice. It is a job like any other, albeit a sex worker job, but still a job nonetheless. From the looks of this apt I hardly think that she in the business of saving her money. Hair extensions don't come cheap ya know. Of course these 2 have a major thing going for them and that is their boss has their back 100% and they are very, very well protected from all angles. They can easily stay here indefinitely if they want to and survive just fine. I guess my comments really go beyond just that notion of pure survival. Ironically, I think more highly of her then the people who would have her be here indefinitely perhaps for their own selfish reasons. I think I'm pretty good at seeing though people and when I see Melissa, I see anguish, sadness, a feeling of longing for something more than just survival. I see great possibility and a real smile that she can wear for herself. I suppose what I'm really feeling is that she's selling herself short and I think she can do better than this. Somehow this gets twisted and it's seems to me that people immediately think that I'm just being mean. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm trying to create a spark to get her to think for herself and to stop hiding behind what other people want from her just because it's safe.  

I certainly agree with you.. She does not feel happy or comfortable being in that place and she wants to be in a better place. Maybe she cannot find a good vacancy at the moment.. Maybe this man (Sergio) is forcing her to do this job.. From what I (we) see, one can easily feel that when she is with Sergio sucking him or whatever, she is doing that out of duty or she has to do it.. On the other hand, she might be a very lazy girl and she chose an easy way of living. Sleeping - eating - some fake emotions followed by a fake sex and sleeping again and so on. 

So maybe she is forced to be there and maybe it was her own will cuz she is a lazy woman..

@Marble

8 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I certainly agree with you.. She does not feel happy or comfortable being in that place and she wants to be in a better place. Maybe she cannot find a good vacancy at the moment.. Maybe this man (Sergio) is forcing her to do this job.. From what I (we) see, one can easily feel that when she is with Sergio sucking him or whatever, she is doing that out of duty or she has to do it.. On the other hand, she might be a very lazy girl and she chose an easy way of living. Sleeping - eating - some fake emotions followed by a fake sex and sleeping again and so on. 

So maybe she is forced to be there and maybe it was her own will cuz she is a lazy woman..

@Marble

It could be the case. She certainly does appear to be domesticated if that's the right word. I personally think Sergio is holding her down and in check. Thus, what I see in her face is dreariness. Like a mink in a cage. I hope one day, she finds the key. 

9 minutes ago, Marble said:

It could be the case. She certainly does appear to be domesticated if that's the right word. I personally think Sergio is holding her down and in check. Thus, what I see in her face is dreariness. Like a mink in a cage. I hope one day, she finds the key. 

Do we really have to care about her and her life ?? Can't we just lay back and jerking off watching her body, pussy, boobs and ass with some intercourses with a couple of guys.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Do we really have to care about her and her life ?? Can't we just lay back and jerking off watching her body, pussy, boobs and ass with some intercourses with a couple of guys.

Oh sure, but why would anyone in their right mind be doing that and reading a forum at the same time? I will admit when I bate, I'm not reading CamCaps. 

There are plenty of people here who really, really want all of this place to be at the level of a silly teenager who saw a pussy for the first time. I'm not one of them. 

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope I simply ignore him. 

You hardly ignore me Jabbath1987! It's painfully clear to everyone that Amy3 is at the complete center of your attention. You are so threatened by her that you have to build walls around yourself and demand others climb into your safety zone for what? Because you simply cannot fathom a forum without total control over all of its inhabitants. You are the real troll, the imposter. You and your historian henchman play these people here for fools all the time and you know it. 

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

You really do have a problem with Amy Jabs don't you and get that chip off your shoulder 😂😂

He contacted me yesterday via PM for the sole purpose of finding out if I was Amy3 so that he could run around here telling everyone the sky was falling. He demands total control over this place and all of you. OBEY or fall behind the line underlings!!!

6 hours ago, Marble said:

Oh sure, but why would anyone in their right mind be doing that and reading a forum at the same time? I will admit when I bate, I'm not reading CamCaps. 

There are plenty of people here who really, really want all of this place to be at the level of a silly teenager who saw a pussy for the first time. I'm not one of them. 

Your pm's not working????