Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #6

And as I stated a week ago... one less free camera! I was only wrong on one of the two cameras. I guess like the other, the Christmas tree covers the vision, no longer a problem... well, it doesn't matter, this apartment from today is already definitely ignored by me, there is no hope with these two! I'll just comment on the pictures you see here on the forum. So always Melissa...

26 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Melissa did something to her foot while horsing around with Sergio.. She's wearing some kind of bandage .. Check 7:44 in the bathroom for the injury

What a weird injury.. she was just complaining about one of the fingers but now all the foot is well wrapped 

1733164170_bandicam2019-12-2012-52-41-701.thumb.jpg.6f65e8ad9eb5a87066407b2ff869a6fd.jpg

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Эй Мелисса! Я думал йогу. Отлично подходит для ума, тела и духа. Как вы думаете? Кроме того, вы получаете в магазин для одежды йоги , которая всегда весело. 🥰 

* Слушай, мне очень жаль, если я вас расстроить мои резкие комментарии. Я могу быть очень интенсивным и самоуверенным и мстительным. Мы должны быть свободны здесь, чтобы говорить наши умы, и вы должны быть достаточно сильны, чтобы справиться с этим. Вы живете своей жизнью для всех, чтобы видеть, и вы должны признать, что вы будете тщательно во всех отношениях можно себе представить. Я действительно люблю тебя, хотя и я очарован вашей жизни. Там не очень много арендаторов здесь, что я забочусь, чтобы следовать и узнать больше об этом, но я действительно забочусь о тебе, и мне интересно посмотреть, как все сложится для вас. 

С Рождеством 🎄 ♥ ️ 💋

I broke my toe yesterday.  and apart from lying on the couch I can’t do anything.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2