B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

so I asked Taylor how everything went last night in B1, B2, and B4, and this is what Taylor said to me......it's like watching Milena decide how much pussy she is willing to show and for how long.  I replied by saying "that funny huh" and Taylor said....it was ridiculous to say the least.   Taylor said that first there was the BS show in B2 and then the parasites showed up at B4 and laughed in everyone's face over the planned show they had come up with for the night.  Pretty sad how RLC has become if you ask me.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, that's really sad. Especially after the event yesterday I had hoped that she would stay a few more weeks. Maybe even over the holidays.

yes more frustrating than other thing, the serious things started too late with her,

we have to wait her second visit now for see if she can bring a guy more early this time and not waiting her last days for that

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes more frustrating than other thing, the serious things started too late with her,

we have to wait her second visit now for see if she can bring a guy more early this time and not waiting her last days for that

unfortunately there will be a second visit and that is something you can count on with RLC!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i know your life consists of nothing if what you want is what happened last night!  If I was a sub again I would want to see some normal girls that don't feel the need to cheat and be unfaithful to their boyfriends and in some cases possibly their husbands just because there is a show to put on in front of a bunch of cameras.  girls that don't act slutty every time a guy is around!!!  I heard that even Evelyn looked slutty last night but that was no surprise after reading where she just lets guys paw all over her.  slutty, whorish type girls are not what i would want to pay good money to see...hell, i can see that for free all over the internet!!

Who cheated???