B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

7 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Wait!! what!?!? When did Milena do this???? Can anyone confirm if this really happened

Yeah that shit happened. And even better, she did while she had a boyfriend. When I found out Milena was coming back I got super excited for her return because of this exact reason, but she has been a complete and utter dud and probably now won't do anything even half as exciting.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, omedo said:

Noldus al final cuando se va Holly, lo sabes o tienes alguna idea?

Difícil de precisar, ya que cambian de planes todo el tiempo, pero no creo que salga durante todo el cuarto mes.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hornygirl said:
10 hours ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

yes it look likes he wanna destroy her or rappe her …

Sadly this is all too common.  Article on the news yesterday that 30% of women have experienced unwanted violence during sex. 

If it was me he'd have got a slap back, followed swiftly by a knee to the nuts!

I don't like the brutality and find it troubling. At the same time, however, I have to say that Steegmans is completely exaggerating. The sex was consensual. There was no rape and no destruction.

It could even be that Holly liked what he did. Maybe they talked about it before, or experimented with it off camera. 

One thing is important to understand. Voyuerism is to see what others do and not what you would do yourself or what you think is right. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

The hell,to bad i miss it.Probarby was hot.

You have no idea bro ...
He fucked her in the bathroom, then they showered together while fucking.
Then went to bed and fucked some more (you could see how god damn horny she was).
Then in the next morning again.

Unfortunately i got a new pc and was not smart enough to backup my old hard-drive ...

• Upvote 1