B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

Hace 6 horas, Fagen dijo:

No estoy seguro de si los gemelos encontraremos estos tipos, si los conocieran, uno pensaría que hubieran venido a saludarlos.

Las gemelas si conocieron a estos tipos, al menos a Cesar (Maradona), Gina hizo un video y salieron juntos.

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

already knows that what I'm about to say irritates you, but it's really all planned before, maybe that jerk with exaggerated curls, but it's part of the show, for me the only really sad thing is to see how these girls humble themselves to earn some money, but that's another story

If you want to live in that reality then that's up to you - after 7 years watching RLC and hovering round this forum I have yet to see anything that proves your version of reality is any more convincing than mine. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The curly haired guy has now fucked four of the Russian women. Three without condoms. And I doubt he has been celebrate since last fucking Sara so think of how big his sex tree is. I don't care if the girls have sex, but I just want them to be smart about it. Always use a condom and the girls should supply the condoms.

long phone call with Milena's boyfriend, strangely, he is very rich, problems with his mouth, because of the botox, the owners of RLC are Russian, but we knew it, Milena called the apartment a sanatorium, said yesterday evening he played with the girls in a show in words and drank something and nothing else, in short, the girl we all want to have

2 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

If you want to live in that reality then that's up to you - after 7 years watching RLC and hovering round this forum I have yet to see anything that proves your version of reality is any more convincing than mine. 

I deal with this thing for the last time, I don't want to convince anyone, everyone has their own vision of these apartments, if you believe that everything we see is real, I am happy for you and I wish you good fun

3 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

Hey guys, as a big fan of milena, has she done anything since joining again ?
Also, if anyone still have her video where she fucked the guy all over the house back in 2016, i would really love it if you can send it to me 🙂

Wait!! what!?!? When did Milena do this???? Can anyone confirm if this really happened