B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

16 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

You have no idea bro ...
He fucked her in the bathroom, then they showered together while fucking.
Then went to bed and fucked some more (you could see how god damn horny she was).
Then in the next morning again.

Unfortunately i got a new pc and was not smart enough to backup my old hard-drive ...

That sounds great,it's from 2016 so i probably have it somewhere in my "archives",if was good..i have it..probably😅.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That sounds great,it's from 2016 so i probably have it somewhere in my "archives",if was good..i have it..probably😅.

Maybe in the archive here (but take a look under B4 all the old B1 was moved to B4) 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Voyuerism is to see what others do and not what you would do yourself or what you think is right. 

But in being a voyeur--if you watch someone doing something that you personally do not like or would do yourself, then you stop watching or you are no longer excited by such actions. 

13 hours ago, ed2 said:

Thank you girls, for having a GREAT party at home! This should be repeated more often. And especially thank you to Holly! You were:
FABULOUS, MINDBLOWING:
💋🤯

👎👎👎  Are you people so desperate for something to happen in any of the apartments/house that you will welcome back those two losers just to see one of the girls getting fucked??  You really need to rethink what you want out of RLC!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, super134 said:

Besides the one threeway Monica had she is always just a tease with this stuff including the lesbian stuff with Sofie they never really acted on. Same as last week if they really wanted something to happen they had plenty of time to do something.

These girls are VERY familiar with these two guys and feel very safe with them like they've known them for ever.  They know they are STD free and they don't have to worry about getting hurt by them.  That alone should tell you something about the whole setup!!

12 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched the replay of Holly getting fucked by Curly ... Don't understand why he had to slap her in the face like that ... Just can't !!!  He treated her like she was her possession ... Maybe I'm old school, but it is a big turn-off for me ... 

It's just the first time they have shown it on camera, she's been fucking him off camera and he knows she likes it.  it's as simple as that!!

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

therefore, in the large cauldron of this Saturday night the sado / masochist show of Holly was added, who knows for how long RLC has prepared this evening in the various apartments, price increase and big night of false shows in at least three apartments, if god nobody wants to say that we have seen real life in B4, we have seen two idiots paid by RLC who had sex with girls, paid by RLC to troie in front of the cameras, only this, however, from what some said, it seems that this will become the show on Saturday night

It's really sad isn't it!!!