B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

whats your point Fagen??  Plans change all the time.  The twins were supposed to bring the boys back and something changed....no big deal!

But at least you were right about the two of them being there to visit today. 

I didn't believe it and was therefore positively surprised. 

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

thanks so she will stay probably 120 days, sad she was not with maradonna 2 months ago it's a little late now

It is extremely sad that Hollly did not have the opportunity to blossom untill now. She has had too many housemates that pulled her down, instead of building her up. But I must say, even under the darkest circumstances, she always managed to put a smile on everyone's face. Holly was already GREAT, and when she first sprung out like now, it is AMAZING!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

whats your point Fagen??  Plans change all the time.  The twins were supposed to bring the boys back and something changed....no big deal!

No they were not suppose to bring them at all

As Naga has said before, Holly had a phone conversation with those in English and invited them tonight. They were supposed to be there at 2200, but we know they come after work late at night

24 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Im not sure if the twins even know these guys, if they know them one would think they would have come down to say hello.

Best to keep the children out of this! This is way too unstaged and 🔞 for them anyway.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

As Naga has said before, Holly had a phone conversation with those in English and invited them tonight. They were supposed to be there at 2200, but we know they come after work late at night

Valerie that is. And it was me who said it, but OK.