B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

2 minutes ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

i dont think also she didnt like it...she did or say that it good was...but it was she did it to let see what she can to the boy..he was to rough...he wanna prove him self..bad ass

I see him as a guy that wants to bang as many girls as he can.

2 minutes ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

yes it look likes he wanna destroy her or rappe her …

No. The whole night you've been exaggerating. The whole thing was unusual but not at all what you think you saw. 

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm sure she didn't like it....But she liked being fucked by his cock.

I'm not sure about that. It could also be that she liked it. Ultimately, it's her decision. She could have ended it at any time. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

No. The whole night you've been exaggerating. The whole thing was unusual but not at all what you think you saw. 

I'm not sure about that. It could also be that she liked it. Ultimately, it's her decision. She could have ended it at any time. 

That's true, I think she has fucked this guy before.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I see him as a guy that wants to bang as many girls as he can.

Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious. Only, i do not see an issue, because I guess, no one at this event were looking for a long-term relationship. No matter if guy or girl.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

yes it look likes he wanna destroy her or rappe her ...

Sadly this is all too common.  Article on the news yesterday that 30% of women have experienced unwanted violence during sex. 

If it was me he'd have got a slap back, followed swiftly by a knee to the nuts!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

therefore, in the large cauldron of this Saturday night the sado / masochist show of Holly was added, who knows for how long RLC has prepared this evening in the various apartments, price increase and big night of false shows in at least three apartments, if god nobody wants to say that we have seen real life in B4, we have seen two idiots paid by RLC who had sex with girls, paid by RLC to troie in front of the cameras, only this, however, from what some said, it seems that this will become the show on Saturday night

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Sadly this is all too common.  Article on the news yesterday that 30% of women have experienced unwanted violence during sex. 

If it was me he'd have got a slap back, followed swiftly by a knee to the nuts!

already knows that what I'm about to say irritates you, but it's really all planned before, maybe that jerk with exaggerated curls, but it's part of the show, for me the only really sad thing is to see how these girls humble themselves to earn some money, but that's another story

• Like 1

looking at the replay, I saw that the boys are commanded in an authoritarian manner by Valerie, so now we know who is the maitresse of the apartment, this time too, sex without a condom, these girls like to try their luck