B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

Noldus

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Plenty of cocks over in VHTV :confused:.  Lots of gay sex too!!!

I just wanted to make clear that all this whining here when some guys visit GOV are really more than bullshit.

If this anit guy crap goes on, there won't be any real life left in RLC. It will be all just a silly show were the Girls have fun outside only. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I just wanted to make clear that all this whining here when some guys visit GOV are really more than bullshit.

If this anit guy crap goes on, there won't be any real life left in RLC. It will be all just a silly show were the Girls have fun outside only. 

Then we will be relived of your constant whining when guys DON'T visit RLC...no?  You'll give up your sub and go reproduce yourself?  I can't wait.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

No...he hardly ever does that? :dodgy:  If Nelly would just relax and let him go, they could have a great time together on RLC, but alas, they are too jealous. 

I know he does...I was referring to the fact that he's shite at it lol :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daleys said:

Well RLC drops in viewing figures goes to show that more guys are needed.

agree, the rlc traffic will reach soon the # 2000 rank  on alexa i have never seen a bad rank like this on 6 years,

i am waiting new apartments personaly with new couples i have just zero envy to renew on rlc this is just a infinite circle we have now

• Like 1