B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

Noldus

for this Christmas, RLC decided that he will give all the dicks to all the appatamenti, to make Alladino happy and all the lovers of cocks and clearly because this is real life, RLC will have to spend some money but will make almost everyone happy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

for this Christmas, RLC decided that he will give all the dicks to all the appatamenti, to make Alladino happy and all the lovers of cocks and clearly because this is real life, RLC will have to spend some money but will make almost everyone happy

There are not many male guests in GOV. Allas friend with benefits  is already gone. The two party guests of B4 haven't been seen for over a week now, In B1 there was only one very short and not very eventful visit of two guys.  

Currently there is actually only one guest in GOV and let's be serious, for the fourteen girls that RLC currently has in the cast of GOV, that's a pretty damn low number and not even close to "give all the dicks to all the appatament". In fact, it's really a ridiculously low number of visitors. 

Anyway, I think it's great that Loranie has a guest (most likely her BF). If you think otherwise, that's ok, but please don't pretend that in GOV there are many guys. That's just not the case. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

There are not many male guests in GOV. Allas friend with benefits  is already gone. The two party guests of B4 haven't been seen for over a week now, In B1 there was only one very short and not very eventful visit of two guys.  

Currently there is actually only one guest in GOV and let's be serious, for the fourteen girls that RLC currently has in the cast of GOV, that's a pretty damn low number and not even close to "give all the dicks to all the appatament". In fact, it's really a ridiculously low number of visitors. 

Anyway, I think it's great that Loranie has a guest (most likely her BF). If you think otherwise, that's ok, but please don't pretend that in GOV there are many guys. That's just not the case. 

RLC should open an apartment with guys only  especially for you. Then you would be happy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, unox said:

RLC should open an apartment with guys only  especially for you. Then you would be happy.

I have no idea why you want to separate the sexes. 

The fun begins when both sexes are together in one apartment. That's exactly the reason why I would like to see more guests in GOV. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

there is really two schools on camcaps: the guys accept only the girls on rlc (having the visit of their bf in the girls apartments is a scandal) and the guys want see more cocks join this girls apartments for having more fun i am in this second category,

i will never understood the guys are in this first category it's not writed somewhere the girls are not authorized to have the visit of their bf i don't see where is the problem this is always the same shit every time a bf visit a girl

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have no idea why you want to separate the sexes. 

The fun begins when both sexes are together in one apartment. That's exactly the reason why I would like to see more guests in GOV. 

You think it's strange that I don't like dicks and hairy asses?

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, unox said:

if you don't like don't watch it's not because you and some others don't like to have their bf here than the other people don't like, the girls apartments are much more interesting to watch when there is some guys with them,

after if you prefer watching girls stay H24 on their phone because they don't know what to do it's your problem, i prefer when they play with some real dick personally

• Like 3

il y a 28 minutes, unox a dit :

If you are a guy like many others who don't like hairy asses i have one thing to tell you you most likely have a hairy ass yourself.

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, unox a dit :

RLC haven't opened one since they opened and won't either. Judging by the fact they have a lesbian couple in B5 and nowhere have two guest guys had sex or they brought a gay couple it will never happen.