B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

Noldus

1 hour ago, firewall said:

there is really two schools on camcaps: the guys accept only the girls on rlc (having the visit of their bf in the girls apartments is a scandal) and the guys want see more cocks join this girls apartments for having more fun i am in this second category,

i will never understood the guys are in this first category it's not writed somewhere the girls are not authorized to have the visit of their bf i don't see where is the problem this is always the same shit every time a bf visit a girl

for me there is a third school, the one i'm part of, it's the one where its members find pleasure in everything they can see, whether it's do nothing girls, nudity, solo shows, lesbian shows or shows in couples, the pleasure is different in each situation but it exists, it is also the school where there is no judgment on these people

I hope not to be the only member of this school otherwise I want to start the movement and as they say in my country, who loves me follows me ^^

• Like 3

Yo antes era reacio a que elementos masculinos vinieran de visita , pero reconozco que introducir una variable da un poco de vida a estos apartamentos y al foro también.

P.D. No me importa que vengan chicos a excepción de los dos "parásitos", no me gustaban cuando iban a B1 y no me gustan cuando van a B4.

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

for me there is a third school, the one i'm part of, it's the one where its members find pleasure in everything they can see, whether it's do nothing girls, nudity, solo shows, lesbian shows or shows in couples, the pleasure is different in each situation but it exists, it is also the school where there is no judgment on these people

I hope not to be the only member of this school otherwise I want to start the movement and as they say in my country, who loves me follows me ^^

du moment que tu n'es pas obstiner comme la CGT en ce moment çà me va 😁,

j'aime la diversité sur RLC aussi donc je suis ok pour cette 3ème école mais les gens qui sont dans cette 1ère école m'insupportent de plus en plus sur camcaps c'est à chaque fois la même chose quand un petit ami arrive çà m'agaçe vraiment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

du moment que tu n'es pas obstiner comme la CGT en ce moment çà me va 😁,

j'aime la diversiter sur RLC aussi donc je suis ok pour cette 3ème école mais les gens qui sont dans cette 1ère école m'insupportent de plus en plus sur camcaps c'est à chaque fois la même chose quand un petit ami arrive çà m'agaçe vraiment

Certains sont un peu trop exclusif, la plupart des filles sont en couples et ne sont même pas lesbienne mais elles jouent quand même le jeu des cams en faisant le show 

Ce qui est intéressant avec la visite des petits amis de nos participantes, c'est de voir le changement de dynamique et surtout cela prouve que les filles ne sont pas présentes dans le projet uniquement pour faire le show, mais qu'elles vivent aussi des choses authentiques 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Certains sont un peu trop exclusif, la plupart des filles sont en couples et ne sont même pas lesbienne mais elles jouent quand même le jeu des cams en faisant le show 

Ce qui est intéressant avec la visite des petits amis de nos participantes, c'est de voir le changement de dynamique et surtout cela prouve que les filles ne sont pas présentes dans le projet uniquement pour faire le show, mais qu'elles vivent aussi des choses authentiques 🙂

on est d'accord

• Like 3

4 hours ago, firewall said:

there is really two schools on camcaps: the guys accept only the girls on rlc (having the visit of their bf in the girls apartments is a scandal) and the guys want see more cocks join this girls apartments for having more fun i am in this second category,

i will never understood the guys are in this first category it's not writed somewhere the girls are not authorized to have the visit of their bf i don't see where is the problem this is always the same shit every time a bf visit a girl

I think we represent 2 different groups within voyeurism. The 1st kind get a rush out of looking or peeking at a body, and it is therefore more important that they are all highly attractive females. The 2nd kind, like you and me, get more a rush out of spying at the actions that takes place. For that, a gender mix is only possitive, and great looks are less important, because it is the action that is in focus.

Yes, there is also a 3rd category, with only Moos in it I think, who is excited by the simple fact that they excist. And category 4, those who "don't care" and yet hate everything with a passion.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think we represent 2 different groups within voyeurism. The 1st kind get a rush out of looking or peeking at a body, and it is therefore more important that they are all highly attractive females. The 2nd kind, like you and me, get more a rush out of spying at the actions that takes place. For that, a gender mix is only possitive, and great looks are less important, because it is the action that is in focus.

Yes, there is also a 3rd category, with only Moos in it I think, who is excited by the simple fact that they excist. And category 4, those who "don't care" and yet hate everything with a passion.

i forgot the category 4, shame on them :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

personally i think there is guys are only interested to see the masturbation of the girls and lesbians action this is why they don't want guys in the apartments and another part are more  interested to see boy/girl action i am in this category

5 hours ago, Daleys said:

If you are a guy like many others who don't like hairy asses i have one thing to tell you you most likely have a hairy ass yourself.

Yes,that's true, but I don't show my hairy ass on RLC.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I watched RLC for real life. I enjoy watching sex which is a part of the residents' real lives, but there is much more to a person's real life than sex. The new management of RLC has chosen to go the route of providing sex shows in lieu of real life. That's why I no longer have a subscription to RLC.

also this time we are lucky, even the "boyfriend" of Loraine has no problem having sex in front of the cameras, these girls are very good at finding boys who are not ashamed to show themselves, I believe that RLC is happy about this too 🤣😂😉

• Confused 1