B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

28 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

So when does Aria leave?

After the 3some, 4some, or more some!!  She will not leave until at least Mike taps her and or Antonio or she's sucked them off like every other girl in Russia, Czechoslovakia, or the Ukraine does!!  Wait and see, it will happen soon.  They have been whispering a lot lately setting it all up.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Aria, play a little with Blair's boyfriend, but he's not interested, if he did the same with Loraine's boyfriend, he would surely have another result

All these weird massage shows just don't make any sense. Has Aria had more than a few polite words with the BF of Blair? 

Why does she give him a massage with free upper Body while beeing afraid that he sees her breasts?

What a bullshit show world GOV is. 🤮

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

After the 3some, 4some, or more some!!  She will not leave until at least Mike taps her and or Antonio or she's sucked them off like every other girl in Russia, Czechoslovakia, or the Ukraine does!!  Wait and see, it will happen soon.  They have been whispering a lot lately setting it all up.

The confederate states of America hasn't updated its world maps in a while, I see!

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Even when Aria leaves the good bedroom with be left for Blair and her puppy Mickey.So will continue a useless bedroom for a couple more months at least.

which is fucking wrong!!  couples should be in couples apartments and not in a GOV apartment.  RLC continues to fail on a daily basis!!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

Aria, play a little with Blair's boyfriend, but he's not interested, if he did the same with Loraine's boyfriend, he would surely have another result

LOL he is interested Sergio but he's just biding his time to make it look more false!!  just like one weekend when he and Blair and the wart Loraine were in B4, I heard that Adelita wanted him bad but Blair was on the prowl and uncle Mike knew it and that's the only reason why he kept his cool.  let's face it...if it wasn't for Blair, he would actually have to get a job!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

All these weird massage shows just don't make any sense. Has Aria had more than a few polite words with the BF of Blair? 

Why does she give him a massage with free upper Body while beeing afraid that he sees her breasts?

What a bullshit show world GOV is. 🤮

you are correct that they don't make any sense and there isn't a girl out there that would let another girl rub all over her man.....topless.  from what i've heard, Aria has been flirting with uncle Mike ever since he showed up, so the polite words would have to be in abundance!!  yes....the shows you are seeing will more than likely be what you will see until they leave unless they got a new shipment of drugs/ecstasy in.  Blair and Mike are boring and so is all of their shows, but they don't care because they are making money....and good money at that!!

• Like 1

I wonder if Loraine and her stallion will go to B4, the maitresse will be gone, but maybe the stallion is ready to give a girl some cock, with this poem, I wish everyone a spectacular start to the year