B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

On nights to remember in the RLC history book this one will barely get a 3 out of 10 🥺 

That was a really successful night. Maybe not so much for the people who only like this pseudo lesbian shows, but for all those who enjoy it when the people actually have fun, it was really very good. 

I think this party has shown again how important male visit are in GOV.  👍 😀

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That was a really successful night. Maybe not so much for the people who only like this pseudo lesbian shows, but for all those who enjoy it when the people actually have fun, it was really very good. 

I think this party has shown again how important male visit are in GOV.  👍 😀

so if this barely a 3 out 10 is a successful night what would a 8 or 9 out 10 be like ?. It was all for show man, you never cease to amaze me dude. I believe they can and and I know that they have done a whole lot better than tonight. It didn't even generate 25 pages of comments.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

so if this barely a 3 out 10 is a successful night what would a 8 or 9 out 10 be like ?. It was all for show man, you never cease to amaze me dude. I believe they can and and I know that they have done a whole lot better than tonight. It didn't even generate 25 pages of comments.

Two things...nobody watched it and there wasn't twenty pages of someone screaming for "real life" ...they were distracted by the hired fake cocks.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1