B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

Just now, Thestarider said:

so if this barely a 3 out 10 is a successful night what would a 8 or 9 out 10 be like ?. It was all for show man, you never cease to amaze me dude. I believe they can and and I know that they have done a whole lot better than tonight. It didn't even generate 25 pages of comments.

Did you notice that the residents actually had fun? Did you notice the twins. They didn't end the event shortly after midnight and had a really good time (some here said because they took drugs 😀).

That's what I think a real party is all about. That the people who are there actually have fun and that's why I think this night was a success. 

BTW, you wanted the mood to get more positive. I'm in a good mood now. Maybe that makes you a little bit happier at least. 😏

giphy.gif

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

so if this barely a 3 out 10 is a successful night what would a 8 or 9 out 10 be like ?. It was all for show man, you never cease to amaze me dude. I believe they can and and I know that they have done a whole lot better than tonight. It didn't even generate 25 pages of comments.

I think its just that people are getting used to these kind of parties by now, compared to back then. Is why it doesnt generate so many pages.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think its just that people are getting used to these kind of parties by now, compared to back then. Is why it doesnt generate so many pages.

Back then was 100 plus pages and the most since I have seen I have been on the forum was 138 pages on the magic water sangria night to remember in B-2.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Back then was 100 plus pages and the most since I have seen I have been on the forum was 138 pages on the magic water sangria night to remember.

What makes you think that the participation in this forum is an indicator for the quality of an event in RLC?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

What makes you think that the participation in this forum is an indicator for the quality of an event in RLC?

Your such a newbie, This forum was founded on RLC and for the first few years of it's existence that it all the forum was about Free advertising for them. This forum helped build RLC into the powerhouse on the internet it has become. Why are their spies here all the time, and why do all the participants read the forum ? I guess that would be because we are not relevant.....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Your such a newbie, This forum was founded on RLC and for the first few years of it's existence that it all the forum was about Free advertising for them. This forum helped build RLC into the powerhouse on the internet it has become. Why are their spies here all the time, and why do all the participants read the forum ? I guess that would be because we are not relevant.

Being relevant is not the same as being any good measure of popularity. The amount of people that visit CC is barely even a fraction of people that watch RLC, and that's not even mentioning that only a small fraction of people that visit CC even make posts here AND the fact that not everybody that posts here are even fans of barca apartments.

• Like 1