B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Your such a newbie, This forum was founded on RLC and for the first few years of it's existence that it all the forum was about Free advertising for them. This forum helped build RLC into the powerhouse on the internet it has become. Why are their spies here all the time, and why do all the participants read the forum ? I guess that would be because we are not relevant.....🤣🤣🤣

If you want to believe it. 

I really respect this forum and the people who make it possible, but compared to the numbers the RLC has, sorry. CC is small. Perhaps you were important in the beginning, just like VHTV needed CC in the beginning but that is certainly no longer true. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What makes you think that the participation in this forum is an indicator for the quality of an event in RLC?

What makes anybody think that the participation in this forum is an indicator for the quality of our membership? 🤣😁😆😂😉

Personally, I tend to agree with you, but we're here to have fun any way we can.

RLC sucks.  No longer interested in subscribing. Love the tenants, however. When I'm able to see them.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

What makes anybody think that the participation in this forum is an indicator for the quality of our membership? 🤣😁😆😂😉

Personally, I tend to agree with you, but we're here to have fun any way we can.

RLC sucks.  No longer interested in subscribing. Love the tenants, however. When I'm able to see them.

Please don't misunderstand. As I said, I have great respect for the forum and the people who make it possible. 

But, the number of posts in this forum is certainly not a good measure for the quality. There are too few people for that and some here are very extrem in there views (including me, of Course).

Anyway, what I find important is that the residents really have fun. And tonight they had/have. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If something juicy happened on that dinner table, please describe it in detail. Make it spicy. We all love a good story, and RLC can't ban you for describing what happened, just for posting pix and vids.

Organs swollen with passion, muscle tense with bodily fluids squirting in ecstasy, moans of pleasure, etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If something juicy happened on that dinner table, please describe it in detail. Make it spicy. We all love a good story, and RLC can't ban you for describing what happened, just for posting pix and vids.

Not just on the living room table. Today the entire villa is in good use. 😏👍

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If you want to believe it. 

I really respect this forum and the people who make it possible, but compared to the numbers the RLC has, sorry. CC is small. Perhaps you were important in the beginning, just like VHTV needed CC in the beginning but that is certainly no longer true. 

I agree now it has become the RLC complaint dept. because they don't deal with complaints. Sadly that it the truth and when they filed DMCA shutdown orders against us for the free advertising they had been receiving for so many years and took the forum offline they lost top billing on a our little forum of 

Total Members
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Looked as if he was fucking her in the ass at the end, and now he came inside her I think and as always no condom.

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Poor Holly she Will not be Able to walk later 

That's a great synopsis, guys. Keep up the good observational reporting.

And now, a Public Service Announcement from Camcaps:

• Haha 1