B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

I am of the opinion curly fucked Holly's ass for the last 15 minutes of their sex and came in her ass. She was really happy. When they got on the couch and Holly sat on him he had two fingers in her ass really going hard at it preparing her. Fun to watch. She really enjoyed the ass fucking.

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am of the opinion curly fucked Holly's ass for the last 15 minutes of their sex and came in her ass. She was really happy. When they got on the couch and Holly sat on him he had two fingers in her ass really going hard at it preparing her. Fun to watch. She really enjoyed the ass fucking.

Yes and then he didnt need a condom.

6 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Put some respect on Valeries name, she is self proclaimed “Biggest Dick in the House” Valerie.  😉

I,m using my iPad with the new Photon browser. I can,t turn off the Norwegian spell checker.. So a lotus of typo tonight...

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I,m using my iPad with the new Photon browser. I can,t turn off the Norwegian spell checker.. So a lotus of typo tonight...

No worries Noldus, I was just joking how Val was telling everybody she had a big dick earlier tonight. Between her scent and voice it was funny as hell. 

• Like 1