Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

46 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if i understand right.. specially the last part. 

When I put a flat on favorites, she always stays up. all new ones sort themselves under it.
An additional bad-button should put flats all the way down (still under offline).
With only one button you can not create three areas with optical separation.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, born1950 said:

When I put a flat on favorites, she always stays up. all new ones sort themselves under it.
An additional bad-button should put flats all the way down (still under offline).

Ah now understood better..
Yep, that's why i try to "solve" that separating them on "good" and "bad" and not on "good" / "ok" / "bad" :biggrin:. The ones that goes on the "bad" side i don't bother with their order. 
The problem i see there is when (by mistake when opening a place) i press on the star of the favorite place.. To put it back to favorites will lose his last position going to "last place"

My resume as viewer of this house sinse opening(Friday and weekend)opening day,night..hairdresser..very cute dog,crazy cat..Saturday during day..hairdresser..what a cute dog,cat still crazy..night..Cute twins come to dinner..the Dude was in da house..today..one girl is missing..other sleeping..cute dog also sleeps a lot..sex in house..were,when,how..none.My note for opening weekend..From 1 to 5,5..a half eaten apple.Basicaly is "everything" i was expecting from managers,worst word to describe place..exciting.Best word..Hairdresser.Best asset,resident..by far..the cute dog.

So, somehow Odri managed to fuck up the bathroom cam after her bath.  It was quite hilarious watching her try to fix it (I got dizzy), and eventually she sort of got it right, but it's not the same as it was.  Maybe Angel can fix it in the morning, or I assume they will go offline for a little bit.  

Also, they've been live for four days now, how long does it take VH to post the apartment layout?  I would think that would be one of the easiest things to do.  Oh well.  

camera.JPG

camera2.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sturmchaser said:

So, somehow Odri managed to fuck up the bathroom cam after her bath.  It was quite hilarious watching her try to fix it (I got dizzy), and eventually she sort of got it right, but it's not the same as it was.  Maybe Angel can fix it in the morning, or I assume they will go offline for a little bit.  

Also, they've been live for four days now, how long does it take VH to post the apartment layout?  I would think that would be one of the easiest things to do.  Oh well.  

It's random..
Probably depends on managers information's about the place and then how "fast" VH will put that on "scheme". Perhaps at this time it may take longer since they are changing the position of kitchen cams and moving all the "minor" cams to the end of list, so they need to re-adapt all house plans 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's random..
Probably depends on managers information's about the place and then how "fast" VH will put that on "scheme". Perhaps at this time it may take longer since they are changing the position of kitchen cams and moving all the "minor" cams to the end of list, so they need to re-adapt all house plans 

Thanks @Sparkles  this explains why the N&K and R&S cam numbers don't match up with what's on the floor plans.  I mentioned this issue a few days ago in the VH General Discussion forum but I guess nobody saw it.  It's all good, I don't mind a little housecleaning.  

• Like 1

Da fok,already offline!?Hope they return,i know is a boring place for most VH users,but i like some things,only thing they need to improve is to have any type of sexual life in house,in any case isn't a worst house than the prior one of same managers,and at least plenty of showers at good sight,no bikinis and stuff.

13 hours ago, born1950 said:

Anti favorite button for the do-nothing places would be nice 😁

• Upvote 1