Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe they are just friends and not lovers? Maybe we will see some dick here too 😁

As long as someone have sex in house and without hiding fine,right now looks like some hairdresser saloon and not a VH house.

• Haha 1

Always feel this n&K houses have all the potential to be great but some common errors put them down,i love how the house looks "real",the pets(that seems really from them),and that people aren't  always naked and performing to cam,that is absolute great and should be present in all cam sites,but then is always the same errors that put all good things almost wasted..no regular sex life,no exciting moments,if they somehow managed a balance between both aspects This houses actually could be pretty good and most of the talk Usualy would be about the cool stuff going on.Open with a two days hairdresser marathon is not the best way at all lol.Its Friday so maybe something hot will happen later.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Always feel this n&K houses have all the potential to be great but some common errors put them down,i love how the house looks "real",the pets(that seems really from them),and that people aren't  always naked and performing to cam,that is absolute great and should be present in all cam sites,but then is always the same errors that put all good things almost wasted..no regular sex life,no exciting moments,if they somehow managed a balance between both aspects This houses actually could be pretty good and most of the talk Usualy would be about the cool stuff going on.Open with a two days hairdresser marathon is not the best way at all lol.Its Friday so maybe something hot will happen later.

Well I will give them a few days before I judge here...

• Upvote 1