Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Back online and cam4 fucked up. All blurry and out of focus. Well now we can't see all the nothing in good quality 

season 1 starz GIF by Now Apocalypse

Looks the same to me,seems it's a older cam so will never have crisp image😕.

17 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Thanks @Sparkles  this explains why the N&K and R&S cam numbers don't match up with what's on the floor plans.  I mentioned this issue a few days ago in the VH General Discussion forum but I guess nobody saw it.  It's all good, I don't mind a little housecleaning.  

If you go to look at all the floorplans, most of them are inaccurate and the number and position of the cams do not match those on the list.
Example
S&S> Floorplan = 25 cams - List = 38 cams.
S&P> Floorplan = 11 cams - List = 9 cams.
A&S> Cam 6 and cam 13 are indicated in a wrong position.
Etc. etc. etc.

The question is: Does VHTV have people checking these things?
Sometimes we are left with failed cams for more than a week!

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

i try always to know who is angel and who is odri in this place it's complicated, is it a lesbian apartment? because i don't see any action in this apartment

No idea about being or not lesbians.. but totally they aren't a couple.
Also have no ideia on who is who and as i far as i notice VH didn't even did an opening tweet for them

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Also have no ideia on who is who as i far as i notice VH didn't even did an opening tweet for them

ok thanks another strange apartment

7 hours ago, budda said:

If you go to look at all the floorplans, most of them are inaccurate and the number and position of the cams do not match those on the list.
Example
S&S> Floorplan = 25 cams - List = 38 cams.
S&P> Floorplan = 11 cams - List = 9 cams.
A&S> Cam 6 and cam 13 are indicated in a wrong position.
Etc. etc. etc.

The question is: Does VHTV have people checking these things?
Sometimes we are left with failed cams for more than a week!

Well, yes, that's exactly what I was saying.  Just over a week ago the floorplan cam assignments and the actual cams matched, but since then they are all jumbled around, at least for the three apartments I watch.  @Sparkles explained that VH was doing some internal "housecleaning" so to speak, so I'm sure they will get it corrected eventually.  

I'm sure VHTV is aware of this, but a notification would be nice.  Every time I have sent a message to support, they have been responsive and accommodating, so no fault to them.  They have a MUCH better support system than the previous supposed "voyeur" site I came from, if you know what I mean.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, firewall said:

i try always to know who is angel and who is odri in this place it's complicated, is it a lesbian apartment? because i don't see any action in this apartment

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Also have no ideia on who is who and as i far as i notice VH didn't even did an opening tweet for them

Agree with @Sparkles - they are not a couple, just roomies, who don't mind being on cams. 

I have taken it upon myself to call the short dark haired girl with the gap teeth and the Minnie Mouse tattoo as Angel, and the even shorter blondie girl with the giant back tatt as Odri.  Based solely on the fact that I think Angel is the primary apartment owner, and Odri is the friend who sleeps on the couch (like tonight).  

I'm not sure if they will be around much longer - this venture seems like a "test" for Angel, due to the lack of furniture and wall decor.  This apartment is definitely no Rossy/Sienna.  

One thing I DO know is that the cat and the dog both belong to Angel.  One thing I DON'T know is where the hell the dog goes to pee and crap.  I can tell by looking out the windows during the day that they are several stories up, and it would be a pain in the ass to shuttle the little yippy dog down the elevator every 10 hours or so just to take a piss or dookie.  

Anyway, my thoughts on this Monday night.  Be kind to one another my friends.  🚚 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Well, yes, that's exactly what I was saying.  Just over a week ago the floorplan cam assignments and the actual cams matched, but since then they are all jumbled around, at least for the three apartments I watch.  @Sparkles explained that VH was doing some internal "housecleaning" so to speak, so I'm sure they will get it corrected eventually.  

I'm sure VHTV is aware of this, but a notification would be nice.  Every time I have sent a message to support, they have been responsive and accommodating, so no fault to them.  They have a MUCH better support system than the previous supposed "voyeur" site I came from, if you know what I mean.   

You're right: they answer quickly but often they tell you that they have reported the problem and that they will soon provide... then maybe nothing changes for 1 or 2 weeks.

In my opinion VHYV should have a group of people who continuously monitor the apartments to see if the cams are in the right positions, if there is enough light, if the floorplans are correct, etc. This team should also inform us of the absence of tenants such as Sicilia (disappared for almost a month), Stella & Stephan (disappared) etc.