Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

The most erotic has been the scene in the bathtub bathing the dog (the naked dog). You have not missed anything

Lol,well to be fair i watch basicaly to see the dog and the cat,mostly for the dog,we would expect some active sex life by residents in a site like this,gess we are wrong😂.well nothing to see,i am out.

• Like 1

The pets are the only thing worth seeing in these apartments.
The bigger problem is that VHTV has a Favorite Butten that allows you to put up flats. But no anti button with which you can put apartments down. Then they would disturb much less.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, born1950 said:

The pets are the only thing worth seeing in these apartments.
The bigger problem is that VHTV has a Favorite Butten that allows you to put up flats. But no anti button with which you can put apartments down. Then they would disturb much less.

It's "easy".. Put all that you like/want up in the order you prefer.. then the rest will be down on the list

53 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's "easy".. Put all that you like/want up in the order you prefer.. then the rest will be down on the list

Not really when I like to see three flats, and want to have three at the end, this is not without the upper mixed with all the middle. A clean sorting is only possible with two buttons.

27 minutes ago, born1950 said:

Not really when I like to see three flats, and want to have three at the end, this is not without the upper mixed with all the middle. A clean sorting is only possible with two buttons.

Don't know if i understand right.. specially the last part. 
But all apartments that you had to favorite list will go to last position of that list. So if you already have one there in the middle or top and want  to move to end of favorite you just need to "un-favorite" and favorite again. 

The down list isn't possible to organize positions (it's organized by recent to older)