B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

nous les payeurs ont se fait avoir 2fois ,1ere fois quand les filles sont al'appart elles ne font rien et ne montre rien meme dans la douche pas de chatte en vue.et 2eme fois quand elles sont a l'exterieur ont ignore tout

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pajero said:

we the payers have been done 2times, 1st time when the girls are in the apparthere they do nothing and show nothing even in the shower no pussy in sight.and 2nd time when they are outside have no idea

Kristy has fuck buddies all over Barcelona, you can expect this to happen quite often with her especially if she is still with the wanker guy she was with before she got to Barcelona.....keeping it away from his prying eyes by keeping it off camera just like the first time she was here!!

1 hour ago, pajero said:

nous les payeurs ont se fait avoir 2fois ,1ere fois quand les filles sont al'appart elles ne font rien et ne montre rien meme dans la douche pas de chatte en vue.et 2eme fois quand elles sont a l'exterieur ont ignore tout

il y a 11 appartements sur RLC donc pour moi, il y a toujours un truc intéressant à voir quand il y  a moins de choses ailleurs 

RLC n'étant pas une prison, il est assez normale que les filles fassent des choses en dehors des appartements 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Kristy has fuck buddies all over Barcelona, you can expect this to happen quite often with her especially if she is still with the wanker guy she was with before she got to Barcelona.....keeping it away from his prying eyes by keeping it off camera just like the first time she was here!!

Because you would love if it happened on camera. 🙃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pajero said:

bien sur que OUI eD2 ,je ne vient pas sur un site de VOYEUR pour ne rien voir ,ou voir des pieces et lits vide ou il ne se passe pas grand chose

YES, YES, YES! Of course, yes! I want as much as possible to happen inside the apartment!

I were just confronting the hypocracy. He complains if they go out, he complain if they do nothing but, he also hates if they invite a boy or have a party at home. In other words, he is trolling, and I am trolling back.

• Like 2

NON JE ME PLAINT UNIQUEMENT QUAND LES FILLES D4UN APPART FOUTENT LE CAMP PENDANT DE LONGUES HEURE ET QUE PENDANT CE TEMP ELLE SE FONT NIQUER AL EXTERIEUR ET QUE NOUS ONT NE VOIS RIEN.ET JE NE DETESTE SURTOUT PAS SI ELLES RAPPORTE 1 OU + GARCON

• Like 1