B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Are you through with your voice breaking or still in puperty? 🤣

I've tried to explain to you a thousand times before. I like to see girls actually having fun and not just pretending. You know, most girls in GOV are hetero (some maybe BI, i know). Hetro girls normaly like to have guys around at parties.  The last parties in B4 have shown that I was right with my view. The girls had more fun with this guys presend. I guess, it will be even better with some more guys.

So, let us hope for more guests in GOV in general. 

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

38 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

B1 has become so boring ... Maybe we had too many expectations with Kristy coming back ... But it is really disappointing 

i have always found the girls more interesting to watch when they are with boyfriend  and we have a good example with kristy,

she was much more interesting to watch in R1 in my opinion with the angels and the boyfriend,

i hope rlc have the project to reopen R1 somewhere, they are in B1 just for vacation they have not the same mentality and comportment than if they were in their own apartment it's different and the winter period not help too

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 12/8/2019 at 5:19 PM, Alladino said:

This is the big disadvantage with the GOV concept. Girls who have a BF are very limited. I hope, Kristy will get a visit over the holidays. 

BTW, are Alana or Kate in an relationship?

I have been keeping up with her outside of RLC don't think she has a boyfriend anymore. 

5 hours ago, firewall said:

i have always found the girls more interesting to watch when they are with boyfriend  and we have a good example with kristy,

she was much more interesting to watch in R1 in my opinion with the angels and the boyfriend,

i hope rlc have the project to reopen R1 somewhere, they are in B1 just for vacation they have not the same mentality and comportment than if they were in their own apartment it's different and the winter period not help too

I agree. Apart from not going to work, the girls are behaving the same as they were in Moscow. The difference here is that they don't have friends come visit, have their boyfriends over or throw parties...the interesting stuff they did when in R1. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/8/2019 at 11:38 PM, nagachilli2 said:

We don't know whether they're still an item...

They are..i dont fallow Kristy social acounts but a user that was big fan of them some weeks ago sayed they were still togheter and seems well,maybe they split after that but don't think so,for some reason(love Probrably)they seem to get along good and enjoy being one with another.

6 hours ago, firewall said:

Exactly,with Alana there isn't any diference because she neve did nothing special in cams(Regard boyfriends),but Kristy..will be just a little part of Kristy life,no partner,no angels.Really hope other girls i liked don't return in this way(GOV),this houses already almost useless for the other girls but to girls we seen in normal houses,doing their daily life's..This houses suck big time.Three months of nothing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly,with Alana there isn't any diference because she neve did nothing special in cams(Regard boyfriends),but Kristy..will be just a little part of Kristy life,no partner,no angels.Really hope other girls i liked don't return in this way(GOV),this houses already almost useless for the other girls but to girls we seen in normal houses,doing their daily life's..This houses suck big time.Three months of nothing.

this is the same thing with maracuya/eiden this is a good couple but i have just not the envy to continue watch them because they are far of everything here in prague they have no friends here no party ,

in R1 it was much better to watch them because regular party with their friends kristy alana  the other angels and guest guys etc....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

They are..i dont fallow Kristy social acounts but a user that was big fan of them some weeks ago sayed they were still togheter and seems well,maybe they split after that but don't think so,for some reason(love Probrably)they seem to get along good and enjoy being one with another.

My source says they've probably split...😉

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My source says they've probably split...😉

Well i also believe in the user that sayed they were together,but like i said was weeks ago,so maybe they split after.A quick check to her social network should solve this,but i don't have it,maybe someone that fallow this girls could check it..if she was in R1 we would see with our own eyes,but in GOV is useless.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

this is the same thing with maracuya/eiden this is a good couple but i have just not the envy to continue watch them because they are far of everything here in prague they have no friends here no party ,

in R1 it was much better to watch them because regular party with their friends kristy alana  the other angels and guest guys etc....

Absolutely.Just isn't fun after we seen them in their "home" with their routines,partners,friends,in GOV it's just what we are seing..nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well i also believe in the user that sayed they were together,but like i said was weeks ago,so maybe they split after.A quick check to her social network should solve this,but i don't have it,maybe someone that fallow this girls could check it..if she was in R1 we would see with our own eyes,but in GOV is useless.

Unfortunately her IG is probably offline now while she's in the project...The split might have been recently Ze...which might have influenced her in deciding to rejoin the project...