B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

Alana is in heaven..she already did nothing in R1 so a Barca GOV is a dream place for her lol.Kristy also won't do much(besides the usual Barca massages etc with the others girls)after all she is in a stable relationship with her partner.Hope this stay in b1 doesn't eliminate the possibility of seing again Kristy,Mara in a proper roomate house(like R1 was).

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Alana is in heaven..she already did nothing in R1 so a Barca GOV is a dream place for her lol.Kristy also won't do much(besides the usual Barca massages etc with the others girls)after all she is in a stable relationship with her partner.Hope this stay in b1 doesn't eliminate the possibility of seing again Kristy,Mara in a proper roomate house(like R1 was).

This is the big disadvantage with the GOV concept. Girls who have a BF are very limited. I hope, Kristy will get a visit over the holidays. 

BTW, are Alana or Kate in an relationship?

• Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

As predicted, Kristy has turned this apartment into a joke.  Sitting around all night in sweatpants, eating and watching TV.  Not quite what we pay for RLC.  :dodgy:

The problem is not Kristy but the GOV concept. Just far too few guys. 😀 

• Upvote 2

Just now, maxfactor said:

Okay just FUCK OFF NOW...you have your cock in B4

You said too little had happened in B1. A visit over the holidays by Kristy BF would be a nice surprise for Kristy and we would have something to watch. 

giphy.gif

This is gonna be fun, trust me. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You said too little had happened in B1. A visit over the holidays by Kristy BF would be a nice surprise for Kristy and we would have something to watch. 

giphy.gif

This is gonna be fun, trust me. 

tell me what does a gay guy get out of RLC anyway?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We don't know whether they're still an item...

Yes, that's true and many here were not really enthusiastic about him.

Anyway, It was just an idea. If she doesn't have a BF anymore, all the better, there are so many nice guys in Barcelona. 😏

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

tell me what does a gay guy get out of RLC anyway?

It's best to invest in humus. 🤣

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Alana is in heaven..she already did nothing in R1 so a Barca GOV is a dream place for her lol.Kristy will not do much (besides the usual Barca massages etc with the others girls) relationship with her partner.Hope this stay in It does not eliminate the possibility of seing again Kristy, Mara in a proper roomate house (like R1 was).

But they are Russian citizens, and it appears Russian apartments are no more. How can the girls stay in any other country long enough for a permanent apartment?