B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

13 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I don't think they are going to break up because of that....It's just a minor argument.

I do not know. It's not a regular argument between spouses when one enters the other room or goes outside for a moment and comes back.

When a man rejects a woman's sexual courtship, it is a sediment that remains deep inside

He rejected her from last night again and again

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

What is hard to understand, is that you do not care about RLC anymore? If you didn't care, why would you take up on "your source's" offer? You are obsessed just like the rest us, and now you're angry at everything, because you were banned 3 years ago.

like i posted to someone else earlier, does it really matter Ed!  each and everyone of us have our own reasons for being here!!!

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I do not know. It's not a regular argument between spouses when one enters the other room or goes outside for a moment and comes back.

When a man rejects a woman's sexual courtship, it is a sediment that remains deep inside

just put them in a couples apartment and be done with it.

8 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I don't think they are going to break up because of that....It's just a minor argument.

His visit was short and we know almost nothing about the dynamics and circumstances of their relationship. 

I have no idea what the issue was, but I wouldn't write off the relationship either. Maybe, it was just an argument. On the other hand, I didn't saw much emotion from him about her either. The whole thing was mainly neutral and increasingly rejecting. 

• Upvote 1

The boy gives it principle. From what I heard yesterday he had a conversation with his girlfriend and she does not allow him to have sex. The boy only wanted to speak but she was upset and did not take his words seriously and insulted him! So he was angry and wanted to leave.

• Like 1

The boy is a former friend of Alla. He repeated several times that there would be no more sex. His girlfriend is against it. Alla insults him and he no longer wants to stay in the villa, even calling the villa a nasty place!

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, alokin a dit :

The boy is a former friend of Alla. He repeated several times that there would be no more sex. His girlfriend is against it. Alla insults him and he no longer wants to stay in the villa, even calling the villa a nasty place!

He most likely read the comments here about certain members calling the guys names like parasites and whatever else. Most likely he was upset about the comments

• Like 2

il y a 5 minutes, Daleys a dit :

He most likely read the comments here about certain members calling the guys names like parasites and whatever else. Most likely he was upset about the comments

🤣 🤣 🤣 lol I am pretty sure he dun give a shit about that...

12 minutes ago, alokin said:

Really?? That was a plot twist I never saw coming...that may be why they slept in different beds yesterday....The whole situation is confusing...I thought he was Alla's bf.

• Upvote 1