B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sarebbe stato interessante ascoltare la spiegazione di Milena al suo fidanzato sulla festa della scorsa notte. :occhiolino:

last night he told him that a friend of a girl (Loraine) had come to see her and that they were playing cards, this morning she told him that two girls had bathed and there was a water leak

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

last night he told him that a friend of a girl (Loraine) had come to see her and that they were playing cards, this morning she told him that two girls had bathed and there was a water leak

Well she's not far from the truth...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Le plus gros problème qui fait que cette grosse inondation dans le salon se produise, c'est le fait que l'eau peut couler directement dans le Celing à travers les interstices autour des bords de la baignoire. C'est également là que les souris sont entrées auparavant.

Il y a décidément beaucoup de travaux dans cette maison ce qui m'étonne vu la taille ça doit être une villa de luxe serait elle truffée de mal façon ?

There’s definitely a lot of work going on in this house, which I’m surprised, considering the size it must be a luxury villa, would it be stuffed badly?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Il y a décidément beaucoup de travaux dans cette maison ce qui m'étonne vu la taille ça doit être une villa de luxe serait elle truffée de mal façon ?

There’s definitely a lot of work going on in this house, which I’m surprised, considering the size it must be a luxury villa, would it be stuffed badly?

Oui cette villa est coûteuse mais je ne pense pas qu'il y ai de mal façon, le problème c'est que depuis 2 ans cette villa est mal traitée par ses occupants qui n'ont rien à faire de provoquer des dégâts car ils ne payent pas de loyer et donc ne se sentent pas vraiment concerner 

Avec un peu plus de respect de leur part, je pense que cette maison n'aurait jamais eu fait ces problèmes, surtout au niveau du plancher 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes this villa is expensive but I don't think there's any harm in it, the problem is that for 2 years this villa has been badly treated by its occupants who have nothing to do with causing damage because they don't pay rent and therefore don't really feel concerned With a little more respect on their part, I think this house would never have made these problems, especially at the floor level 

But a wooden floor in a bathroom may actually not be the best idea. A little more attention in planning and the whole thing would not have become a difficulty. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

I have attended parties like that and some even more insane... a lot of parties more insane that the one last night... especially when I was younger... it was kind very normal, that's what people did... and that was before dating apps, when you would only find out about a party through word of mouth... 

I'm starting to think the people on this board have lived either very sheltered lives, or I was just lucky... 😏

I attended a party in September, (in Barcelona as a matter of fact), that makes this crap look like a picnic for nuns. 

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I attended a party in September, (in Barcelona as a matter of fact), that makes this crap look like a picnic for nuns. 

Am not a swinger myself, but I happen to know that Barcelona is one of the top spots for swingers in the world... so.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I hope she's not planning on bringing the cock into Monica's room!  Get the fuck out Alla…you brought him into the house, you keep him entertained.  The girls are fine just on their own.

I think you can write off Milena and Monica. They are show girls and would never do anything serious in this apartment. 

Just now, maxfactor said:

Clearly you've never seen Monica before. My hard drive says otherwise.:dodgy:

At least I didn't remember her. Well, if she was more involved in the past, she's really remarkably reserved with this stay. Maybe it is the influence of Milena, I do not know.

Has she ever brought one of her male acquaintances or even a BF into the apartment?