B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

B4 will always be in the top cam, because people look at it even if they keep saying it's boring, this means that in the end it's not so boring if they look at it, if you want real life, look at the apartments of the couples, because in the GoVs don't you will never have it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

it is not the show that you do not like, but the fact that there are no other guys who then end up fucking, this show would have done even with other boys, I realized that your perversion is watching other people having sex, like a husband who likes to watch his wife fucking another, we all have our perversions, but we don't involve other people saying that having boys at home is the best thing for RLC, now B4 is in top cam (with no boys) when holly had anal sex, was among the last views, in B2 they had a party, they had fun without the need to get naked and above all without having sex even though there was a boy at home and two real lesbians

I see myself as a voyuer and I stand by that. The other thing you're describing isn't mine, in fact, I'm very jealous and would hate what you just described. 

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

B4 is top cam because all the other apts are dead.

Yes, that describes it very well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Mi vedo come un guardone e lo sostengo. L'altra cosa che stai descrivendo non è la mia, in realtà sono molto gelosa e odierei ciò che hai appena descritto. 

Sì, questo lo descrive molto bene. 

I don't think you hate it, otherwise you wouldn't even like to see couples fucking, a straight voyeur prefers to look at a woman and not a man and not even his presence, and it should bother you to see girls betraying their boyfriends

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO and in your mind that can only mean one thing and that is that they arrived separately?  Not that it could have taken her or him an extra 5 minutes to make sure they had everything out of the cab/taxi??

Who cares? It doesn't rule out anything, I just don't speculate more into it. She spent the night away, likely with someone, that's what matters. I really wish they would all bring their hookups to the house instead.

Aren't you happy though, you've been begging the "sluts" to keep the "parasites" away???? This isn't just what you want?? You're just an inconsistent bad joke!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Who cares? It doesn't rule out anything, I just don't speculate more into it. She spent the night away, likely with someone, that's what matters. I really wish they would all bring their hookups to the house instead.

Aren't you happy though, you've been begging the "sluts" to keep the "parasites" away???? This isn't just what you want?? You're just an inconsistent bad joke!

if that's all you got, I can live with that!

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I don't think you hate it, otherwise you wouldn't even like to see couples fucking, a straight voyeur prefers to look at a woman and not a man and not even his presence, and it should bother you to see girls betraying their boyfriends

WRONG, please look it up in wikipedia. 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Anyway, I think it has a lot to do how you first experience this phenomenon.  I'm not jealous for the girls I watch in RLC and I'm not limited either B/G or G/G. However, I am not interested in anything that is only pretended. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

SBAGLIATO, per favore cercalo su Wikipedia. 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Ad ogni modo, penso che abbia molto a che fare con la prima esperienza di questo fenomeno. Non sono geloso delle ragazze che guardo in RLC e non sono limitato a B / G o G / G. Tuttavia, non mi interessa nulla di ciò che è solo preteso. 

I don't need, I know what it means, and I repeat, everyone has their perversion, but you are trying to convince everyone that having boys at home is a good idea, and you're wrong

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Echa un vistazo a los moretones en el cuerpo de Holly. Ella tiene como cinco de ellos. Debe haber tenido algún buen sexo duro como a ella le gusta.

Holly tendría que alejarse de ese tipo, al final por mucho que le guste el sexo duro (y no se si le gusta o no sabe decir que no), puede haber consecuencias y hacerle daño físico de verdad.

• Like 1

Just now, Mauri said:

I don't need, I know what it means, and I repeat, everyone has their perversion, but you are trying to convince everyone that having boys at home is a good idea, and you're wrong

The reason is simple, most of the Girls are hetero. This means, if you want to see there private life, you should also be fine with see some guys, because that is part of there private life!

If RLC would cast lesbian or bi Girls, it would be different, but at the Moment, they do not. 

I simply think it is a bad idea, when Girls like Milena or Moinca Keep there sex life to an hotel in Barcelona. This should be included in RLC. 

• Like 2