B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

Je ne comprends plus rien le mec d'Alla n'ai pas célibataire sa petite amie et au courant de la relation qu'il a eue avec Alla mais n'ai pas d'accords, pourquoi retourne-t-il encore dans la maison Barca ?  🤨

I don’t understand anything anymore Alla’s guy didn’t single his girlfriend and know about the relationship he had with Alla but don’t have agreements, why does he still go back to the Barca house?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

let's see...the Russian guy is back, Mauri said party for what?, Fagen said the Russian guy and Holy arrived together, Holly has bruises all over her so she probably got the double team she's always wanted, and this all mean that the 2 parasites are patiently waiting outside until it's their time to take the stage.......what a fucking joke!!  oh...not to mention it's Thursday night "SHOW" night LMAO

My source, the Tailor, he told me they arrived 5 minutes apart.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Today's complain: I'm disapointed that Holly was away for so long, and come home covered in more bruises. I'm always very disapointed when they choose to keep their wild life outside, instead of sharing it with us. But Holly has atleast shared more with us at other times. It is alot worse with Monica and Milena, who also spent nights/days away, and they still hide to masturbate. The only thing they do is stupid massage shows.

☹️👎

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Today's complain: I'm disapointed that Holly was away for so long, and come home covered in more bruises. I'm always very disapointed when they choose to keep their wild life outside, instead of sharing it with us. But Holly has atleast shared more with us at other times. It is alot worse with Monica and Melissa, who also spent nights/days away, and they still hide to masturbate. The only thing they do is stupid massage shows.

☹️👎

Also, this "party"/show right now is rediculous! Isn't it possible to hang out and have fun, without making it into an awkward fake show with costumes and sex toys? I think they are saying "fuck you" to us! 🤬🖕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Inoltre, questa "festa" / spettacolo in questo momento è ridicola! Non è possibile uscire e divertirsi, senza trasformarlo in uno spettacolo imbarazzante con costumi e giocattoli sessuali? Penso che ci stiano dicendo "fottiti"! 🤬 🖕

is it ridiculous just because there are no boys? quiet, the same thing would have happened

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

So much progress and now such a bullshit event. I have no idea what RLC is up to, but this event is the opposite REAL LIFE. 

It's so fake, so incredibly silly and meaningless. All this on one site that pretends to give an insight into the private life of the residents. WTF?!?

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1