B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

As for Monica and Milena, they can both fuck off. Those two are as much of a boring joke as the twins and I have lost and and all faith that they will bring any thing of worth to B4 while they are here, just taking up space for actual girls who could potentially bring any sort of excitement here.

History always has a way of repeating itself!!!

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We still badly need a camera on that kitchen porch, even after Cherry left, Holly and Valerie still goes there many times each day to smoke. I wish they had atleast sometimes used the table outside the living room instead though, but for some reason the always prefer that kitchen.

they can keep an eye out for anybody coming or they can just keep and eye out.  not to mention, they know that you can't see them smoking their ganja!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they can keep an eye out for anybody coming or they can just keep and eye out.  not to mention, they know that you can't see them smoking their ganja!

You would just find a reason to hate that too, wouldn't you.... If you see them have sex they are sluts, and if you see them smoking they are drug whores. Please stop destroying our forum!

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Btw, this is OT, but

image.png.0f71e6b1f087a0d8e21bfba9ac67b703.pngto all you EU guys here..☹️

Sorry I thought you guys r having another vote to decide Brexit?

Or is this actually the elections?

Edited by SierraTM
edit: Oops OT

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

I don't care that the girls are straight or bisexual, I am a voyeur, I look at a woman in her intimacy, I don't look at the sex between couples, I don't get any excitement, in fact, sometimes I find it disgusting how some guys treat a girl,

really true thats what i found too...those guys dont have respect for a girl..that monkey with holly too...he think only with his dick nd these girls go with it and let him fucking what he wants...no respect real loser guys..the girls given him his plesseaure whathe wants...

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Yes, i agree 100%.

Only, I don't think we should give up Holly and the guy. It's normal to also spend time somewhere else. There's a chance they'll be back in B4, too.

and you want to see that donkey head fucking holly out...she better use her brains an pride...and let him feel that he can't get her so easy of even not...ii wish he never fuck her again and keep his fucking hands of her body and leave her...

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

and you want to see that donkey head fucking holly out...she better use her brains an pride...and let him feel that he can't get her so easy of even not...ii wish he never fuck her again and keep his fucking hands of her body and leave her...

He has likely paid a price for the enjoyment.  These guys don't get let in the doors for free.    🤣