B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

You would just find a reason to hate that too, wouldn't you.... If you see them have sex they are sluts, and if you see them smoking they are drug whores. Please stop destroying our forum!

you know what I hate Edward, it's people like you and so many others that find a reason to not see the big picture.  i don't care that they do drugs or smoke dope but i do care when they go out of their way to hide it.  everyone that watches RLC knows these girls do drugs and smoke dope, it's no big secret and with that being the case why do they go out of their way to hide it! Isn't there enough hiding on RLC already?  don't answer that, I already know the answer.  Hiding = don't come to a voyeur website!!

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

If you see them have sex they are sluts, and if you see them smoking they are drug whores. Please stop destroying our forum!

LMAO these are slutty girls/whorish drug users Edward.  girls like your favorite Holly getting banged on the dining room table while Valerie and Fungus2 are sitting on the couch...come on Edward, open your eyes man.  Girls like Alla giving the Russian a BJ while Holly and Valerie are in the room and not even attempting to hide it...come on Edward, open your eyes.  Girls like Damira giving a BJ in the downstairs hall in the wide open with girls walking around...come on Edward, open your eyes!!  I call it like they present it and if you don't like it i'm sorry.

as for destroying the forum, it's people such as yourself that destroys the forum by always turning your head and not admitting what the reality is!!

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO these are slutty girls/whorish drug users Edward.  girls like your favorite Holly getting banged on the dining room table while Valerie and Fungus2 are sitting on the couch...come on Edward, open your eyes man.  Girls like Alla giving the Russian a BJ while Holly and Valerie are in the room and not even attempting to hide it...come on Edward, open your eyes.  Girls like Damira giving a BJ in the downstairs hall in the wide open with girls walking around...come on Edward, open your eyes!!  I call it like they present it and if you don't like it i'm sorry.

as for destroying the forum, it's people such as yourself that destroys the forum by always turning your head and not admitting what the reality is!!

My eyes are wide open, I even watch with a loop when there are things I like. It is you who is blind, and need a source to tell you what happens. I see a hell of alot more than you, and I don't deny anything, I just don't think we live under the time of the spanishing inquisition anymore, where these things are a sin. You are old, judgemental and outdated! Please find yourself a nursing home to watching old nuns instead. I don't care. Just stop judging us for living in the 21st century. No one cares about your conservative moral.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1