Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

you guys are funny. you think you have power over the residents. if you are shocked you don't look. rlc doesn't care about your feelings...
Residents are adults and they do what they and no what you want

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The ones in chest..extremely painful for tat.

I can't agree to you're point of view it's just abuse 

I don't know when you started to watch see screamed of the pain and almost collared

Masha can enjoy from many strange activities    

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

I don't know when you started to watch see screamed of the pain and almost collared

Is this any different than the tattoo artist doing his thing? I don't see any difference. She has submitted for this no different than asking a tattoo artist to do his thing. I would imagine she has a "safe word" she can use at any time. For me the real problem is my fucking legs would cramp and then that would spell shit loads of trouble for me. Ah to be young again.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

I don't like the BDSM stuff either, but it's and shoud be the residents' decision what they want to do. We get a glimpse, not a command. 

BTW, Usually it is so that she can interrupt it at any time if it becomes too much for her. Normaly using some kind of safe word. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I don't like the BDSM stuff either, but it's and shoud be the residents' decision what they want to do. We get a glimpse, not a command. 

BTW, Usually it is so that she can interrupt it at any time if it becomes too much for her. Normaly using some kind of safe word. 

Pretty well informed for someone who doesn't like bondage ???

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Pretty well informed for someone who doesn't like bondage ???

Not really. I saw this once in a report on TV.

I don't like the whole thing. Way too extreme for me. Like I said, I like the girls to have fun, not suffer.