Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

nonsense 

Do you live in a bubble. Wake up to the real world. This guy will never inflict the pain she took when she got some of those tattoos. That tattoo on her chest had to take more than 10 hours and most in one sitting based upon its design.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Do you live in a bubble. Wake up to the real world. This guy will never inflict the pain she took when she got some of those tattoos. That tattoo on her chest had to take more than 10 hours and most in one sitting based upon its design.

How can you compare

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Seriously how old are you so I know whether to continue this discussion. I'm 70 and I live in Las Vegas but travel the world.

Old enough to think reasonably I have heard of cases that women have suffered from such experience and others who have become addicted to pain and this is a horrible thing I wrote earlier that he is unaware of her physical or health condition and it could end in irreversible damage

il y a 40 minutes, miaballe02 a dit :
vous êtes drôles. vous pensez que vous avez le pouvoir sur les résidents. si vous êtes choqué vous ne regardez pas. RLC ne se soucie pas de vos sentiments ...
Les résidents sont des adultes et ils font ce qu'ils et pas ce que vous voulez

C'est triste de penser comme cela mais c'est la vérité vraie .