Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ils devraient également obtenir un moyen d'arrêter l'amour fanatics..they de prendre les sujets de maisons pour eux-mêmes et vivent dans leur petite bulle .Sadly pour certains, cela est un forum ouvert (dans ce cas pour une partie VHTV) et tout utilisateur si libre aversion, comme, l'amour, la haine tout ce qu'ils voient.

I see that humor is not your strong point. You take everything seriously, there are more serious in life than Angel and Odri who are not very active (sexually) because hairstyle side is not bad ......

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He is posting negative comments towards the tenants and the site and you are posting negative comments towards another CC member. Think about that!

No negative post. Everyone has the right to give their opinion. I just do a little humor on subjects that are just hobbies and not our real life. But not always easy for google to translate the nuances of humor

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, refazer said:

I see that humor is not your strong point. You take everything seriously, there are more serious in life than Angel and Odri who are not very active (sexually) because hairstyle side is not bad ......

You mean the girl that played,had sex(underblankets)with two diferent dudes in few days it's not very sexual active..imagine if she was😅.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sure does sound like it to me. Others can judge for themselves. This is an open forum, it doesn't belong to the site or to the tenants. It's ours! So, if someone wants to bag on the tenants or the managers or the site it's free game if you ask me, but too often what I see, especially in these RLC apts, is you ex-RLC guys thinking because you know them so much better that no one can say anything negative about them. I don't think that's cool.

All said.This house for most of us isn't more special or diferent than all the others in VH,for exemple my favorite house in site is kate&Vikki..and I have no problem if people dislike their house and coment about that,per contrary i hope everyone coments good or bad,that will make the house post more interesting,diverse and not a mere adoring topic for half dozen users.All VH houses are for all VH users.Hope everyone will coment when any resident hides,or cams not working for days,also when something great happens in this place or any other.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope everyone will coment when any resident hides,or cams not working for days,also when something great happens in this place or any other.

sure, but only fair judgments please 😁

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, refazer said:

In any case the antis and the pro ex-RLC animates this part of the forum a lot.

As long as no one ""take" any house "for themselves", and think the others cant say what they feel, and coment about that..then fine with that.this house of VH isn't just for "Jon,Kate,carl" to enjoy and coment,Its for everyone.If they hide..people will coment..if a cam isn't working for days..people will coment..if someone sees something great..they will coment.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

For me the one thing about VHTV that I cannot stand is the nepotism model of recuitment. Tenants inviting guests to audition for an apt, who then become managers, and then the new tenants have guests, who audition for an apt, and they become managers, etc..... I'm just about sick of these managers and what they do. 

How long they would offer a good 3, 4 or maybe more  houses on the new platform, with good action and improved cams, I don't care about the details

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What second website Waldi!?

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Happy Holidays, dear guests, viewers & subscribers. What a year it has been! We hope you found our service enjoyable in 2019, and we will continue working hard to make it better in 2020. We learned many things in the past...

I believe that VH executives have understood that there are several types of customers.

With apartments of the same style it does not gain many new customers and that apartments like N / K for example bring them new subscribers (like me).

This is why they will make two separate sites. I think it's good management

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3