Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

8 minutes ago, budda said:

When I ask VH why they keep an apt open. where nothing ever happens, they always answer me in the same way: "No wiews, no money and then the tenants will live".

there's no point to ask them about anything; they will never fucking ever tell you the truth 😂

• Like 1

What a giant failure(of manager and residents),house opened weeks ago and we have a RESIDENT hidding under the dam kitchen courtains to have sex.Not to mention the hall cam misteriously stops working many hours daily.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Someone should post pics of hidding sex behind kitchen courtains by the blonde,was about 08:00 of morning more or less.They are joking with VH viewers.

nobody watched that, I'm afraid 😁

And hall cam as usualy not working..Its passes more time not working than actualy working,and this happens daily.Or VHTV fixes it..or the manager finaly moves bump and gets cam replaced.Specialy with residents that hide a much as this ones to have a zone of house like that not filmed is very bad.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

They should get Corbyn to run things we would get it all free then 😁

thanks god Corbyn is no more, so yes, they could hire him to speed things up in vhtv 🤣 all cams free for a while and after a month it's over 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Someone should post pics of the hidding sex behind kitchen courtains by the blonde "resident",was about 08:00 of morning more or less.They are joking with VH viewers.

I don't think there was any actual sex going on back there, just smoking, and making out. This apt doesn't have a loggia. So the smokers resort to opening the kitchen window and going behind the curtain to smoke. The sex happened, under the covers, between the smoking visits,  I'll try and add a pic later I'm away from my desktop ATM.....